Holiday Wishlist

You seem to have an affinity for CF much like myself :beerchug:

Perhaps these should be added to the list instead....
https://dmeracing.com/product/carbon-fiber-rear-sets-wbrake/
Oh wow those are really nice lol the only thing is my bike is strictly street at this time and those lack the adjustability.

If I knew I could get my brake light working and be comfortable riding with those, that would be it for me lol.

The Danmoto’s have the mount for the oem brake light switch and a carbon heel guard so I think I will give them a shot.

820C1D95-A3A4-40DB-BAFF-686341269035.jpeg

D37A5661-DAFE-4FE6-9BA4-997808551296.jpeg

Well I am buying a grail semi custom (midtech ) knife ...for my collection , wasn't going to , tried not to
I know it’s not “Titanium” but you should look into an aluminum swing arm. Guaranteed to drop some lbs off the old bird and $$$ to weight ratio probably not much more than some titanium bits
Who makes the swingarm you recommend 1Busa , I know of only 1 that is mildly lengthened , the rest are the full drag race all extended lengths , which will be good for my street / drag build , but not my L2 cayon / hills bike ?

Well I am buying a grail semi custom (midtech ) knife ...for my collection , wasn't going to , tried not to

Who makes the swingarm you recommend 1Busa , I know of only 1 that is mildly lengthened , the rest are the full drag race all extended lengths , which will be good for my street / drag build , but not my L2 cayon / hills bike ?

Adams ,Trac Dynamics, Evil all make aluminum or chromoly swingarms. You can have them custom made so it can be stock length + 2......etc. Or if you got really deep pockets you can order 1 of those racing swingarms like the 1 used on the Hayabusa X1 I believe that was a stock or maybe +2 arm

I know it’s not “Titanium” but you should look into an aluminum swing arm. Guaranteed to drop some lbs off the old bird and $$$ to weight ratio probably not much more than some titanium bits
I have considered it , but have not found a Stock length aftermarket arm I like in the USA . They are all 2 to 4 over or longer . Domz bike / arm looks good . If anything would like a arm half inch shorter to tighten up the wheelbase for the mountains .

Adams ,Trac Dynamics, Evil all make aluminum or chromoly swingarms. You can have them custom made so it can be stock length + 2......etc. Or if you got really deep pockets you can order 1 of those racing swingarms like the 1 used on the Hayabusa X1 I believe that was a stock or maybe +2 arm
Stock is not aluminum?

There is sooo sooo much I want lol, truly all I want is my bike to be ready for riding season. But my definition of ready requires a lot of time,parts and TLC. Oh and money lol.

I want a full OEM fairing set for the 2006 Indy pearl racing blue and OORT Metallic Silver.

Zero gravity double bubble dark smoke windscreen.

Supersprox blue sprocket

Ek zvx3 150 link in blue.

Galfer solid wave rear rotor

Billet Rear Sets (still deciding on brand)

Carbon fiber tail fairing inserts.
Carbon fiber front fender.
Carbon fiber inner shroud.
Carbon fiber belly pan.
Carbon fiber chain guard.

Yep that pretty much will put me where I want for the riding season.

Started knocking off my list this weekend,

I have ordered a set of Dan-Moto Billet Rearsets (they are the only ones that offer a carbon heel plate)
Picked up a vortex sprocket from a member on here
Ordered my Chain but in black (I wasn't sure if the blue would look funny and I know black will not so didn't take the chance on the blue)
Galfer black rear braided brake line
Ordering a Braking Rear rotor today,

Long tubes for the car, and that's it. They are ridiculously expensive compared to other car headers, but I've convinced myself I really need those 50 extra wheel horses...

Most cars nowadays come so restricted from the factory that a full downpipe/exhaust system can get 100+ hp before even tuning.. I know my q60rs got like 89hp/110 torque extra on the dyno without a tune from just FDP/CBE, can't wait to put everything together with upgraded spools/HE and tune it.. hopefully by christmas.

Most cars nowadays come so restricted from the factory that a full downpipe/exhaust system can get 100+ hp before even tuning.. I know my q60rs got like 89hp/110 torque extra on the dyno without a tune from just FDP/CBE, can't wait to put everything together with upgraded spools/HE and tune it.. hopefully by christmas.
My application is blower not turbo, and it's pullied and tuned already. However, the factory manifolds are absolutely the choke point, so I'm hoping to pick up good gains when I finally get the opportunity.

My application is blower not turbo, and it's pullied and tuned already. However, the factory manifolds are absolutely the choke point, so I'm hoping to pick up good gains when I finally get the opportunity.

Ahhh, you're into old schools. I always had a soft spot for those fast backs , but I never got around to playing with one. They're a beauty to look at. What are you driving? If you don't mind me asking.

Back