SDS software for 2012 LE

Airship

Registered
Gentlemen,
New ‘Busa owner needs some help. I purchased a brand new SDS kit fresh in the box from Suzuki (Bike Bandit). I ordered the most current software, PN: 99565-01010-020, SDS Ver. 20 at the same time. The software went back order for a month and then Bike Bandit canceled the order because Suzuki doesn’t have an expected delivery date. I have been searching the internet and locally for the software but everyone I have contacted says there is none available. Can anyone give me a source to purchase the CD or sell me a copy of the software they no longer need? Many Thanks,

apart from showing real time data its a bit overkill unless your looking to play about with sensors ....surely the likes of ecu editor does more or less the same job

Gentlemen,
New ‘Busa owner needs some help. I purchased a brand new SDS kit fresh in the box from Suzuki (Bike Bandit). I ordered the most current software, PN: 99565-01010-020, SDS Ver. 20 at the same time. The software went back order for a month and then Bike Bandit canceled the order because Suzuki doesn’t have an expected delivery date. I have been searching the internet and locally for the software but everyone I have contacted says there is none available. Can anyone give me a source to purchase the CD or sell me a copy of the software they no longer need? Many Thanks,
How did you get it from Suzuki? I'm trying to get one and having a hard time.

This ^
Find the white diagnostic plug under the driver's seat(it may or may not have cap on it), it has 4 wires going into it.
Use a paperclip, or better yet, a wire with both ends stripped. Push the wire into the plug to connect "jump" the red/white and black/white wires.
The letter "C" and a 2 digit number will be displayed on the dash. C00 means no codes are present. The ecu also does Not store codes, so if it's a random problem, the code will only appear while the problem is happening.
It doesn't matter if the bike is running or not either, but the key must be on.
Use a wire(so you don't ground bare metal on anything), secure it with tape, and leave it in. Go riding. Now, say you had a random misfire, when it happens, C and 2 digits will show on the dash.
Code list can be searched here, or in the service manual. And, unfortunately, not every issue will cause a code to show up.

You don't need software to adjust your idle.
Click me

Actually that's for a gen1, the op has a gen2.

Op, why do you need to adjust your idle?
With no internal engine mods, there should be no need.
The IEC can be turned on/off in Ecu Ed, and needs to be turned off to sync gen2 throttle bodies.

Actually that's for a gen1, the op has a gen2.

Op, why do you need to adjust your idle?
With no internal engine mods, there should be no need.
The IEC can be turned on/off in Ecu Ed, and needs to be turned off to sync gen2 throttle bodies.
OP was in 2013, 2003 Hayabusa is who I was responding to, I think he's "converted" his 03 to a gen 2, but not sure about the motor.

The problem with C40 code was the clutch switch. Replaced it and now running smooth. Thanks everyone for all your help. But ? What Is the difference between the SDS software and a ECU EDITOR ?

The problem with C40 code was the clutch switch. Replaced it and now running smooth. Thanks everyone for all your help. But ? What Is the difference between the SDS software and a ECU EDITOR ?

SDS is Suzuki Diagnostic Software, and is just that.
Ecu Editor also is what it sounds like.
It allows you to change "edit" most anything the ecu controls. Much cheaper and better.

Back