California superbike school

Pbadasay

Registered
So I'm thinking of finalizing plans to go to the California superbike school. Wanted to know if anyone's been and feedback on your experience. I don't have a liter bike or a track bike, I just want to ride my busa to its full potential and learn how to ride to MY full potential. I love riding and riding thru curves appeals more to me than drag racing so that's why I have this school in mind. I've never even done a track day and I don't know if that matters. Just want to get everyone's feedback on the school or experience. I'm sure it's well worth it and if I can walk away with it being a learning experience then it was well worth the money. I know they usually pair coaches up with 2 people so if anyone else is interested, it'd be cool to pair up with a fellow busa owner! :thumbsup:

I think you could get great instruction and same or more track time at a track day or track weekend. Novice groups at most track orgs have mandatory classroom and plenty instructors to work with you all for a fraction of the price. There are plenty of us that have taken our Busa to the track. You will definitely have a blast!
I hear this school is Awesome tho.

I don't think Keith does much with the school anymore. I think his kid has pretty much taken it over from what I hear.

You will benefit from attending Code's school, no doubt. Are you looking at a one or two day school?

Personally, I think Jason Pridmore's Star School is the cream of the crop. I've attended a ton of schools from track to race and Pridmore stands out among them all. However, Code's school is a learning adventure and you'll come away with more confidence, no doubt!

Another high end quality school you should not overlook is "Nick Ienatsch & the Yamaha School of Champions". I have not attended this one but everyone I know who has attended speaks very highly of Nick and his program.

Do it! You'll love it...

I've done 3 levels and all help me riding on the track and on the road...

The only people I've heard anything negative about the school are from people who haven't done it :banghead:

An hour of good instruction is worth a year on the street on your own!

Right on fellas! Appreciate the feedback! I will be attending the two day class to take advantage of their brake bike, lean bike plus they supply a s1000rr and gear with the price. I will definitely check out the other classes offered by other instructors before I commit but I haven't heard anything bad about any so I may attend a class every year...couldn't hurt. I plan on going in mid to late April so if anyone else is interested, let me know! :thumbsup:

Right on fellas! Appreciate the feedback! I will be attending the two day class to take advantage of their brake bike, lean bike plus they supply a s1000rr and gear with the price. I will definitely check out the other classes offered by other instructors before I commit but I haven't heard anything bad about any so I may attend a class every year...couldn't hurt. I plan on going in mid to late April so if anyone else is interested, let me know! :thumbsup:
Chance of a life time I wish I could attend that school but on other side of country. Keith is a Master & has molded the trainings offered and has good people around him. Believe they even ride two up with you at some point to coach on the fly. Let us know what you benefit from.

Chance of a life time I wish I could attend that school but on other side of country. Keith is a Master & has molded the trainings offered and has good people around him. Believe they even ride two up with you at some point to coach on the fly. Let us know what you benefit from.

Didja notice his post was five years ago?

Reactions: c10
Back