ZX11 efi turbo build

you guys with water to air intercoolers...

do you'll run water pump for intercooler,all the time....or set it for certain intake temp,to come on?

I suppose it might get heat soaked if water sitting still.....and hard to cool off if ran only sometimes.....but ide lime to see what others have learned

I suppose it might get heat soaked if water sitting still.....and hard to cool off if ran only sometimes.....but ide lime to see what others have learned
It's just a pump why not run it all the time?

it will draw more from electrical system when running...and wear out faster if on all the time....didnt want to if I don't have too

intercooler pump, I switch on a minute or two before switching on the boost controller and hitting record on my logger, before doing anything FUN

Bosch pump out of a Beetle, anyone know it's run parameters in the car application?

anyone running megasquirt/microsquirt? how do you wire your boost controller....like a 3 port Mac...if you do....did you let the eco power it....or run separate 12v source with fuse...to it....ive seen people do both...I can't find info in manual....I can email diy...but thought idea ask

anyone running megasquirt/microsquirt? how do you wire your boost controller....like a 3 port Mac...if you do....did you let the eco power it....or run separate 12v source with fuse...to it....ive seen people do both...I can't find info in manual....I can email diy...but thought idea ask
AMS1000 here, sorry

I'm think I'm finally ready to put gas tank on....i drill and tapped a fuel fitting....on the gas gauge mount.....to put gas return line to tank...im putting sbm 1166cc block on....i was thinking of waiting
....but these piston's I believe are turbo....csuse they sit .24 in the hole....not .02....i need to check compression...so ill run 1166cc instead of 1052....turbo thus helps alot

just rub it in....lol
I had s2000 injectors and had just turned it up to 28psi, after a couple street rides, I realized between the F'ed up fueling at low boost setup to run 28psi and 28 psi being HOLY s$%5t to me at the time with no boost control I ordered the AMS Only to realize I was not going to help...much I ordered my megasquirt Have I mentioned how long and many incarnations I have been thru :D

I had s2000 injectors and had just turned it up to 28psi, after a couple street rides, I realized between the F'ed up fueling at low boost setup to run 28psi and 28 psi being HOLY s$%5t to me at the time with no boost control I ordered the AMS Only to realize I was not going to help...much I ordered my megasquirt Have I mentioned how long and many incarnations I have been thru :D

I have 315cc primary injectors.....and 500cc secondaries so i should have no problem tuning off/low boost and high

Back