Trumps re-election....

this will get views .. who r u... this is a big reason why new people don't post... they don't want people talkin down to them.. any traffic is good traffic... any subject that gets people engaged is good for this forum... but somebody has to play devils advocate and cast the first stone... just sooo happens many times... its me.

Last edited:
this will get views .. who r u... this is a big reason why new people don't post... they don't want people talkin down to them.. any traffic is good traffic... any subject that gets people engaged is good for this forum... but somebody has to play devils advocate and cast the first stone... just sooo happens many times... its me.

“as long as people are talking about it... I did my job.”

BULLSHIITE

“as long as people are talking about it... I did my job.”

BULLSHIITE
a year ago captain was talking about closing the site...……. now its doing much better...….. hmmmmmmmmmmm... wonder what changed? its the traffic and participation.... and im estatic about that.... so keep posting im an idiot... it only helps

as long as people are talking about it... I did my job.
I thought you were going to say yesterdays election was yesterday, now it's about 2020. I think it's good to have a check on Trump but man the craziness we are going to see in the next 2 years could be a historic mess. Now that Dems have the house, I don't see what is holding Trump back from firing everybody in the justice department. I think a constitutional crisis is virtually a sure bet.

I thought you were going to say yesterdays election was yesterday, now it's about 2020. I think it's good to have a check on Trump but man the craziness we are going to see in the next 2 years could be a historic mess. Now that Dems have the house, I don't see what is holding Trump back from firing everybody in the justice department. I think a constitutional crisis is virtually a sure bet.
All I know is I am glad I am north of the US border...it's hard to watch the news sometimes.

I admit to not fully understanding how the US system works. But of late there sure has been some wild azz crazy things going on. The lead up to 2020 is going be a very interesting time
In a Chinese curse kind of way
I am going to keep my uninformed opinions to myself but i think all Canadians and much of the world will be watching with great interest

Back