Think you know what fast is?

when the bike was a stage 2.. with the gt30 turbo... it used to provide air to the wastegate(ams2k boost controller) and the air shifter.... now the bottle just fills the hole and does nothing.... but if I remove the bottle the bike has a giant hole there and looks even MORE stretched out. Now the bike is a super ultra with a gtx40 and has an MPS air pump and the swingarm itself holds air and acts as a tank.... when the swingarm air pressure drops below 100 psi.. the pump autiomatically inflates the swingarm up to the correct pressure..... the air system on these bikes is very important as it puts pressure on the wastegate and allows multiple boost levels... my tuner is a genious, and its a miracle to me that allll these systems work. Furthermore... he set it up so that if I flip a switch.... the bike will shift itself at redline in all gears..... everything works! lol... a lot of times I use the air shifter to make sure that the air pump is working and inflating the swingarm(it has a small air pressure guage for the air system

I think you meant it goes against the gate to hold pressure. The ecu sets which boost you’d want in each gear.

Which ecu is on your set up? I may have missed it. My good friend has a swing arm set up like yours too.

this bike by Big CC is a one off stroker motor... made 1000 hp... he has unlimited budget as it seems.... us mere mor

Penske is the favored shock right now it seems.... triple adjustable... I got a nlr/jri shock... but that Penske is supposed to be the best.

I spoke with a guy on the phone yesterday about Ohlins and he customizes shocks for them along with Penske. He also told me Penske is good but not as good as Ohlins for a few reasons. I can’t recall all of the 1/2 convo but I’ll stick with Ohlins. He mods both shocks and works on them.

I spoke with a guy on the phone yesterday about Ohlins and he customizes shocks for them along with Penske. He also told me Penske is good but not as good as Ohlins for a few reasons. I can’t recall all of the 1/2 convo but I’ll stick with Ohlins. He mods both shocks and works on them.
all I know is tink tink runs a Penske.. 6.46 at 225

I think you meant it goes against the gate to hold pressure. The ecu sets which boost you’d want in each gear.

Which ecu is on your set up? I may have missed it. My good friend has a swing arm set up like yours too.
its a gen1.. Intercooled… ams2k/microtec for secondary injectors... no standalone... ive have conversations about standalones with my tuner and with Michael H... dme has some surprises coming up I believe... but I gotta go with what my tuner is comfy with, he WILL not just experiment with a customers bike...….

all I know is tink tink runs a Penske.. 6.46 at 225

Maybe that was a custom shock.

its a gen1.. Intercooled… ams2k/microtec for secondary injectors... no standalone... ive have conversations about standalones with my tuner and with Michael H... dme has some surprises coming up I believe... but I gotta go with what my tuner is comfy with, he WILL not just experiment with a customers bike...….

I’d hope he wouldn’t! What does he know?

I never understood why people go with secondary injectors. Large primary injectors are fine and work great.

I have 1050 cc ID injectors and my bike is solid, starts like oem and gets 180 miles per tank with a lil boosting too.

Didn't say it wasn't possible. Starting isn't the issue. Flow control at low throttle input is difficult with bigger injectors. It's easier to add secondaries to pick up the slack under boost. Think trying to drink out of a fire hose.....

Didn't say it wasn't possible. Starting isn't the issue. Flow control at low throttle input is difficult with bigger injectors. It's easier to add secondaries to pick up the slack under boost. Think trying to drink out of a fire hose.....
I can only go by my bike.as mentioned, starting, cruising is like a factory Busa, just more power. I think it depends on what stand alone you’re running.
My supra also has huge injectors, no issues.

Not trying to argue with you bruh. You said you didn't understand something, so I explained it. Simple as that.

It wasn’t a question so maybe I should have said “sarcasm” after it. Imo that is a myth about big injectors because all my vehicles have huge injectors. Running secondaries (imo) are not needed. It’s like people running three pumps in a supra when one would suffice.

That’s all.

Maybe it’s possible that the computer the person is running doesn’t allow enough control. That’s the only thing I can think of.

You ask 10 people, you'll get 10 different answers. We tried to get the New Ohlins, Not available yet we were told. I did research on that new Penske triple adjustable and man, was I glad I did. Supposed to be a Great shock! So, either one is a good choice. They're Both Excellent Shocks and you really can't go wrong with either of them..

You ask 10 people, you'll get 10 different answers. We tried to get the New Ohlins, Not available yet we were told. I did research on that new Penske triple adjustable and man, was I glad I did. Supposed to be a Great shock! So, either one is a good choice. They're Both Excellent Shocks and you really can't go wrong with either of them..

My buddy has the ohlins in his gen 1.

It wasn’t a question so maybe I should have said “sarcasm” after it. Imo that is a myth about big injectors because all my vehicles have huge injectors. Running secondaries (imo) are not needed. It’s like people running three pumps in a supra when one would suffice.

That’s all.

Maybe it’s possible that the computer the person is running doesn’t allow enough control. That’s the only thing I can think of.
well.. its a RCC SUPER ULTRA kit... and as far as a standalone... its only as good as the guy tuning with it.. like I said... some exciting new stuff coming... as Michael said... one of the guys at DME actually took the motec off his bike... im waiting to see how things shake out.... Bike runs perfect... NO ISSUES at all... Im in no hurry to mess with perfection just to get rid of boxes.

Last edited:
well.. its a RCC SUPER ULTRA kit... and as far as a standalone... its only as good as the guy tuning with it.. like I said... some exciting new stuff coming... as Michael said... one of the guys at DME actually took the motec off his bike... im waiting to see how things shake out.... Bike runs perfect... NO ISSUES at all... Im in no hurry to mess with perfection just to get rid of boxes.

Why the yelling ? lol why are you specifying the RCC ultra? Guess I missed something.

Took MoTeC off? Clearly someone tuning it didn’t know it; that’s obvious. What’s on it now? Don’t tell me ac micro tech please.. didn’t read that it was taken off

To each is own.

Why the yelling ? lol why are you specifying the RCC ultra? Guess I missed something.

Took MoTeC off? Clearly someone tuning it didn’t know it; that’s obvious. What’s on it now? Don’t tell me ac micro tech please.. didn’t read that it was taken off

To each is own.
I said its an ultra kit because the kit comes with a plenum that is intercooled/has secondaries built into the plenum.. that's how its made. and Michael H is building a 700 hp monster and half the bike is dme… hell have over 100k into it by the time hes done.... unreal build... he is gonna be running dme standalone... at least that's last I heard...

Last edited:
I said its an ultra kit because the kit comes with a plenum that is intercooled/has secondaries built into the plenum.. that's how its made. and Michael H is building a 700 hp monster and half the bike is dme… hell have over 100k into it by the time hes done.... unreal build... he is gonna be running dme standalone... at least that's last I heard...

Oh gotcha. I forgot they have secondaries. Everyone has their own thing and how they like to do things. ✌It’s not hard to put big money in to a bike; it adds up fast!

Back