Gen 3 busa in the pipe

Interesting there is nothing on a Gen 3. No leaks, no rumors, nothing. Either Suzuki is planning to knock our socks off or they aren't planning on playing hyper-bike anymore. These are some pretty inspired bikes. I love the combination of old and new looks. Awesome.
Maybe its just super dooper top secret. Suzuki must have caught wind of all of these alleged Hayabusa urban legends. I would really surprised if they do not feel pressured by them.

Maybe its just super dooper top secret. Suzuki must have caught wind of all of these alleged Hayabusa urban legends. I would really surprised if they do not feel pressured by them.
.....And most litre bikes are now competing well in terms of HP, with your open, big CC bikes. I'm sure Suzuki are hatching something to answer back. They would be super dooper stupid not to.

Interesting there is nothing on a Gen 3. No leaks, no rumors, nothing. Either Suzuki is planning to knock our socks off or they aren't planning on playing hyper-bike anymore. These are some pretty inspired bikes. I love the combination of old and new looks. Awesome.

I dunno, in my opinion, I'm thinking they might get out of the Hypersport game...maybe they'll come up with a version of the GSXR that is supercharged...the Busa platform even supercharged is a bit heavy to complete against the H2.

There may be less of a market for a super hyper bike.

I do like where they are going in regards to the GSX and Katana platforms though. I'd happily ride either.

Yes please but apparently not for the US market.

“The current generation Suzuki GSX-R1000 gets unfortunately
(neutered for the American market),
but it is a stout superbike on the other side of the pond, where its 200hp is unleashed. Now our European friends get to see what the Suzuki GSX-R1000 can do when the Japanese brand cranks it up to 11.”

Back