ROCKET MAN

This build is certainly packing a full house motor build and quality components everywhere you would want them !! An excellent approach to top level build . Really looking forward to seeing your completed heavy hitter street weapon running hard .

I was talking to my friend the other day about getting a dog..
I’ve had pitbulls most of my life, and they are much more intelligent and game. They have a huge drive in them that can’t be beaten. But if you want a huge baby that looks the part, but will sleep 15 hrs a day then the American Bulldog is for you.

They are actually a huge part of the latest fad of American Bully’s which is a giant pit bull that is a huge baby. Lol. They wanted the size and temperament of the American Bulldog.

My female is 95lbs. The males can go up around 130lbs.

A0EC936C-F04D-4982-90EC-6C5F96676CED.jpeg

59D2B34D-7A63-4E1D-AEBA-FBB8C3FFB45D.jpeg

Well congrats can tell this will be a dream bike with every option done right.[/QUOT
I’ve had pitbulls most of my life, and they are much more intelligent and game. They have a huge drive in them that can’t be beaten. But if you want a huge baby that looks the part, but will sleep 15 hrs a day then the American Bulldog is for you.

They are actually a huge part of the latest fad of American Bully’s which is a giant pit bull that is a huge baby. Lol. They wanted the size and temperament of the American Bulldog.

My female is 95lbs. The males can go up around 130lbs.

View attachment 1584932

View attachment 1584933
Cute Man..my friend has 2 pit terriers and I Love em'! If I get a dog, that's the ticket for me....

I’m pretty local too, I wouldn’t mind taking a trip somewhere. Just got to the 9k mile mark on the turbo setup and 24k total on the bike.

I’m all stock otherwise

Seen a youtube vid of the top of the line Penske drag shock , and the fella set it up so it initially squats compresses somewhat on launch , then gradually / slowly rises / rebounds over rest of the run , effectively putting the rear tire in contact with the strip over the entire run .
The BST's are available with different colors through any BST distributor , but info can be had on Brocks site for instance .

View attachment 1584938

View attachment 1584939

Setting up the air shifter, this arm has the tank built in so it's the next thing up . . .
Man, what a piece of work that Arm is. Well worth the wait.
10" over? Where would the fun be there? My gen 1 has 331 hp. and is 6 over. After riding it for 14 years, it's about as much fun (to me) as a stock busa, which isn't. Mind you that when I got it done, it was the craziest thing I had Ever Ridden. It scared the poop out of me for years.

Back