ROCKET MAN

One item on my to do list on my day off is to degree Rocketman's cams . . .

IMG_1261.JPG

We are installing a FULL SPECTRUM performance battery . . . ali 123 can tell you about this one. This battery is 720 CRANKING AMPS. No kidding. It solved all the electrical issues on ali's bike, and even though POWERHOUSE sells Shorai and Ballistic, we have seen nothing better than this battery so far, which is why we became a dealer. I even installed one on my own 2002 (normally aspirated) which from time to time had the notorious cranking, cranking, cranking, until it finally started. Putting a new stock battery in always solved the issue, so I installed this killer battery. Now it cranks over like it has a 24 volt setup and starts every time . . .

Under the black and red covers on each side is a terminal strip that gives you the ability to attach connections on both sides.

This battery also has a "reset" button you can use if the battery goes dead . . . press "reset" and it gives you enough to start your bike and get back on the road . . .

IMG_0016.JPG

Last edited:
We are installing a FULL SPECTRUM performance battery . . . ali 123 can tell you about this one. This battery is 720 CRANKING AMPS. No kidding. It solved all the electrical issues on ali's bike, and even though POWERHOUSE sells Shorai and Ballistic, we have seen nothing better than this battery so far, which is why we became a dealer. I even installed one on my own 2002 (normally aspirated) which from time to time had the notorious cranking, cranking, cranking, until it finally started. Putting a new stock battery in always solved the issue, so I installed this killer battery. Now it cranks over like it has a 24 volt setup and starts every time . . .

Under the black and red covers on each side is a terminal strip that gives you the ability to attach connections on both sides.

This battery also has a "reset" button you can use if the battery goes dead . . . press "reset" and it gives you enough to start your bike and get back on the road . . .

View attachment 1584813
absolutely... nothing but great things to say about it... thanks frank.

Is that their trickle charger frank? Stock stator okay to run with that battery? I do have your upgraded and relocated rectifier

They have two chargers this one is the smaller of the two I don’t know that I would call it a trickle charger since it charges these batteries very quickly this set up would be perfect with the components you have

Back