Some testing videos

Wow, 180mph with short sleeves! Are you mad??
Even a bumble-bee hitting your arm at that speed would hurt a little lol . .
Nice, goes really well. Keep it rubber side down. :race:

Little of both. The gps was really slow yesterday for some reason. It’s never been that slow. The speedo is also way off. It’s stock gearing and is dead on up to about 70 maybe. After that it slowly gets further and further off.

I'm hoping for around 200 to the wheel. I'd be good with that. I know some people expect insane HP numbers, but I'm realistic. Anywhere around there would be good. Eventually I'll throw some NOS on it, and maybe a gen 2 crank eventually, but for now it is good to go.

I've also dropped some weight on it. No oil cooler, aftermarket exhaust, aluminum subframe, etc...Right now I'm running no fairings on it, so saved some there too.lol

Prior to the work, it would pull hard to about 140-150 then begin to slow. This thing pulls all the way thru at least 170 as thats as fast as Ive gone.

"I've also dropped some weight on it. No oil cooler, aftermarket exhaust, aluminum subframe, etc...Right now I'm running no fairings on it, so saved some there too.lol "

No oil cooler?? WTF?

"I've also dropped some weight on it. No oil cooler, aftermarket exhaust, aluminum subframe, etc...Right now I'm running no fairings on it, so saved some there too.lol "

No oil cooler?? WTF?

No. I did a lot of reading on it, and many people say it barely lowered the temp of the oil, and it doesn’t get terribly hot here. If I was in the south I may have kept it, but not here. Many people don’t run them

Back