Will gen II full akrapovic system fit on gen I?

Hey, question.
Anyone know what this one hole at the end of one of the header pipes is for?

20180603_014654.jpg

The ebay link , Kiwi Rider posted up for Akrapovic mufflers , a Japanese ebay seller , pretty expensive , but lists lots of trick parts for all Japanese makes . Some very desirable pieces for Suzuki models , namely Katana , GSXR oil burners , GSXR1000 and Hayabusa . I have been looking at his trick Gen 1 exhaust .
Had him saved for awhile , because he has listed Gen 1 full titanium cyclone race pipes , 2 actually , 1 with carbon 2 end muffler is long gone , but the titanium muffler version is still listed last look . There is also a short full Yoshi on there which is interesting , with some kind of variable canister on the side , and some nice twin slip ons as well ? The pipes are used , as with all the stuff he carries , but worth a look through his ebay store . Usually some nice rearsets for Busa , but check around for new price where possible and thoroughly check condition of anything to gauge just how good a deal it actually is . The fellow does get back to you if you want to ask him anything .

Update:
Purchased used Akrapovic titanium oval muffler yesterday on ebay. Estimated delivery on the 6th.
Has a little bit of rash, but looks like it's mainly on the sticker, so ordered a new sticker too lol
Worst case i can just get the repair kit for titanium mufflers for $150 this winter.

Can anyone please tell me which akra springs attach the muffler to midpipe? Ps-1 or Ps-2 ?

Update:
Purchased used Akrapovic titanium oval muffler yesterday on ebay. Estimated delivery on the 6th.
Has a little bit of rash, but looks like it's mainly on the sticker, so ordered a new sticker too lol
Worst case i can just get the repair kit for titanium mufflers for $150 this winter.

Can anyone please tell me which akra springs attach the muffler to midpipe? Ps-1 or Ps-2 ?

Any pics of the muffler?
Haven't got a clue re the spring size . . .

Excellent . . . mine's the same but in carbon fibre.
Very nice, will go with the headers beautifully.
There ya go, ya got a full system, internet's a great thing!
And so are u my man! U helped me put a discontinued full ti gen 1 akra system together for $875 shipped! Seriously, much appreciated.
I will tell your tale thru all the land!

And so are u my man! U helped me put a discontinued full ti gen 1 akra system together for $875 shipped! Seriously, much appreciated.
I will tell your tale thru all the land!
Cool, I'll be famous in Vegas lol!
Was a mere few clicks of a mouse at my end, and some very fortunate cards dealt to you man. Karma. :bowdown:

Mine was $920 shipped. Excellent value for the $$$

Cool, I'll be famous in Vegas lol!
Was a mere few clicks of a mouse at my end, and some very fortunate cards dealt to you man. Karma. :bowdown:

Mine was $920 shipped. Excellent value for the $$$
Haha and Everett, WA

Also *correction* not $875, but $775 shipped!!!
Excellent value indeed. Thanks again.

And stay tuned for the next project, just bought parts for it! Gonna be sweeeet :)

Back