Why We Ride!

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
Hope this is not a repost but I am really looking forward to seeing this movie.
Seems to touch the heart of every type of rider out there.
Enjoy the short trailer.

[video]http://whyweridefilm.com/screenings-videos.html[/video]

Hope this is not a repost but I am really looking forward to seeing this movie.
Seems to touch the heart of every type of rider out there.
Enjoy the short trailer.

[video]http://whyweridefilm.com/screenings-videos.html[/video]
Wow *** Looks like an awesome show to watch.
Too bad I had to learn about it from you though, how ironic is that :whistle:

Wow *** Looks like an awesome show to watch.
Too bad I had to learn about it from you though, how ironic is that :whistle:

No Worries Boosa B!
We may disagree about how we ride, but why we ride will always be a common thread.
I do apologize for getting a bit "Snippy" with you on the other thread and promise that will not happen again.
Normally I hold my tongue but something hit a nerve and I lost my cool. Sorry for getting in your grill, totally my fault.
Besides, I should know better than to be Mess'n with a Texan! ;)
Stay frosty and ride safe.
Bubba

Awesome trailer :thumbsup: this is truly something that everybody of all race creeds and gender can relate to. The 1 guy said it best when he talked about how he saw a mini bike when he was 6 and was hooked ever since. Pretty much the same exact scenario 4 me. I think I was 5 and seen a father son riding on a pair of dirt bikes. Didn't know what they were or how 2 ride 1 but it just captivated me in a way I can't explain and still has a hold on me almost 30 years later :bowdown:

It's been just over a week of riding for me and I thought it was just a bug. I really want to ride my Busa everyday.

No gloves riding around in that video...while out today I took a large bug of some sort off my glove and thought, "wouldn't that have sucked without gloves on."

I then took a pine beetle off the shoulder armour, I saw him fly right into me and he hit with a thunk...when I got home, he was stuck to my shoulder.

Back