Who else likes the factory body?

GAmedic

Registered
I installed the factory rear mud guard today and I actually like it more than the fender eliminator kit that I had. Does anyone else keep their bikes factory or mostly factory?

20180709_195347.jpg

The picture that Red just posted
shows exactly how mine would look
if I stretched my bike .

The tail section flows perfectly with the back tire .

However, I like going fast through mountain roads
so a stretch will not be in my future .

BMW K 1300's are longer than a Hayabusa ~ you will barely notice a couple of inches *

I have a factory mud guard . Touring / rain its what you want . I have slightly altered mine though removing the factory light , pushing plate up to the light position .

Your bike looks super clean and very tough stance ItsDooomz . What I really like most , is the less blockish swingarm , because of the opened up rear shock area , where the stock arm has enormous bracing . I see you are running no pillion peg mounts as I also don't . I sometimes wish someone made a plastic or some kind of neat lightweight plug , but still think the weight loss outweighs any real gripe about the open gaps though .

This might sound a little out there, but I feel a rider completes the design of the bike-especially the Gen 2...add a rider in the crouch position and the lines are completed.

Back