RCC SUPER ULTRA FINISHED

Hi. That is why I spent 4,550.00 on brakes.
lets not get excited..... lol... I would be looking for a way to increase overall POWER of brakes without replacing the forks to(gen2)…. the reason is twofold.... one reason is I could give 2 shits about having eye candy for brakes...the second reason is these forks already had work done to them and function great NOT TO MENTION that I don't wanna take the bike allllllll apart again.... any good calipers/master cylinders available for gen1 forks... for OVERALL POWER...…. im looking to SLOOOOOOOOW this thing down from warp speed.....

lets not get excited..... lol... I would be looking for a way to increase overall POWER of brakes without replacing the forks to(gen2)…. the reason is twofold.... one reason is I could give 2 shits about having eye candy for brakes...the second reason is these forks already had work done to them and function great NOT TO MENTION that I don't wanna take the bike allllllll apart again.... any good calipers/master cylinders available for gen1 forks... for OVERALL POWER...…. im looking to SLOOOOOOOOW this thing down from warp speed.....
Hi aki123. My forks are stock Gen 1. They are lowered 2 inches I have a Mcitosch top tree, The Baringer brakes with out the Ti pistons are $1500.00 + $770.00 for the master. They come in 12 or more colors too.

=

You can call me at 508-496-5680 use a friends cell.
lol... i have a house phone... ull hear from me soon... and thanks for the info.... that looks like an attractive route.... u know me... no titanium... im not getting sucked down that rabbit hole... I do what I can to keep weight reasonable..... with the wheels and battery and whatnot..... without further draining my bank account.

Really can't understand why GNBrett would of built that bike of yours with all the bells and whistles , but neglect the entire brake set up completely !!???
Did he even ever ride that thing ????
I look at Mikes build , and see a methodical proffessional approach to the build , and BRAKES are one of the most major upgrades . I also see Over200 's 'Monsta' , that bike is fully done , absolutely everything I would love , has been done professionally , and for street riding !!
That bike of yours Ali , will need a similar approach as those mentioned builds to brake choice , to match the level of HP potential your bike possesses .
GNBrett cheaped out big time on that brake set up , makes me think he really didn't ride it hard , or much at all .

Really can't understand why GNBrett would of built that bike of yours with all the bells and whistles , but neglect the entire brake set up completely !!???
Did he even ever ride that thing ????
I look at Mikes build , and see a methodical proffessional approach to the build , and BRAKES are one of the most major upgrades . I also see Over200 's 'Monsta' , that bike is fully done , absolutely everything I would love , has been done professionally , and for street riding !!
That bike of yours Ali , will need a similar approach as those mentioned builds to brake choice , to match the level of HP potential your bike possesses .
GNBrett cheaped out big time on that brake set up , makes me think he really didn't ride it hard , or much at all .
like I said... gnbrett UPGRADED the turbo on a super ultra kit.... put the best clutch u can buy in it... put wheels on it... DID 5 grand worth of headwork and cams ON A TURBO bike... HE WANTED 700plus HP.... when he didn't get it.... he wanted out.... lol... but the joke was on him though... because a MAJOR boost leak was found and repaired LATER ON by frank...… he never rode the bike.... its got a parts list a mile long though.... allllll the goodies are in a place where u cant see them... and all dues respect but most streetbike turbos don't do any headwork and cams and upgrade turbos.... it isn't cheap... ask Michael.... hes gonna do that stuff.... ask him how much it costs... brett was laser focused.... ABSOLUTELY NO NEED for any headwork on a 600 HP turbo bike.... and PS bike only has 5500 miles

Last edited:
like I said... gnbrett UPGRADED the turbo on a super ultra kit.... put the best clutch u can buy in it... put wheels on it... DID 5 grand worth of headwork and cams ON A TURBO bike... HE WANTED 700plus HP.... when he didn't get it.... he wanted out.... lol... but the joke was on him though... because a MAJOR boost leak was found and repaired LATER ON by frank...… he never rode the bike.... its got a parts list a mile long though.... allllll the goodies are in a place where u cant see them
Yes that's all fine , but get onto doing the full brake upgrade , properly Ali , lesson your chances of spearing that 2.00 am deer bro !!

Yes that's all fine , but get onto doing the full brake upgrade , properly Ali , lesson your chances of spearing that 2.00 am deer bro !!
the bike is in good hands now.... im not gonna push the motor to the breaking point... every time I drop it at franks I ask him for any recommendations and I FOLLOW THEM... bear in mind it was just sorted out 100 percent a few months ago.... lots of love went into just getting this modded turbo kit to function.... that's why I told Michael to budget for any "issues" that creep in.... RCC makes unbelievable products but if u try to mofify their product it seems some tweaking is involved..... RCC KNOWS their stuff... the only difference I see with the headwork and cams on the dyno is that at redline.... this bike is still making power and climbing... but im not the type to tell frank to rev it higher and see what happens..... im 100 percent content...lol... Michael is gonna do headwork/cams/ upgrade turbo.... AND LET IT LOOSE on the dyno.... im not gonna do it to mine... im done working overtime...… and the brakes are a minor thing all things considered.

Hahaha , if you say so .... I'll stop caring now okay !!
well u wanted to know why they weren't done.... MAJOR problems crept in with the new setup he tried.... long story short... leave a super ultra kit alone on a streetbike… and the headwork and cams were unnecessary.... frank ultimately saved this bike from becoming an expensive pile of parts.... when a bike runs like poop and nobody else can tell me why... a person like frank is invaluable..... Michael will see... super ultra kit 13 grand... up grade turbo 3 grand.... 5-6 thousand for headwork.... boost controller 2 grand..... get MODIFIED kit to fit and function.... forever..... lol... dyno time..... 9-10 hours by the time ure done.... plus building the motor... 4-8 grand depending.... do the math... its getting crazy... but this could have been avoided by LEAVING the kit alone... and using the right builder.

Last edited:
Ali , do you even read what people are saying or asking you bro ? I do not want to bust your balls about this , but maybe try going back and re read what is actually being said mate .
I for one , know the bike was screwed up when you got her , I know Frank got it all sorted , and of course this was the priority , after all , you want the thing to run etc. , reliably first . Now that it is ,and you was saying I worry about deer at 2.00am , when Mike mentioned brake update , that would be the logical next step and wheel upgrade , like Frank also stated recently !!
Everytime , people who know , looked at GNBretts build , the first thing that sticks out to anyone without a death wish , is the absolute shithouse brake setup . Couldn't of run a much shittier setup if that bloke even tried .
So , first things first , you got it all happening now in the motor department , so now if you want to really finish it off properly , so your fellow full house turbo peers will also think it's all done right , then when you can , buy a effective brake setup .
If effective braking is down on your list of future priorities , then that's up to you of course , but I really am surprised you would make that call bro .

Ali , do you even read what people are saying or asking you bro ? I do not want to bust your balls about this , but maybe try going back and re read what is actually being said mate .
I for one , know the bike was screwed up when you got her , I know Frank got it all sorted , and of course this was the priority , after all , you want the thing to run etc. , reliably first . Now that it is ,and you was saying I worry about deer at 2.00am , when Mike mentioned brake update , that would be the logical next step and wheel upgrade , like Frank also stated recently !!
Everytime , people who know , looked at GNBretts build , the first thing that sticks out to anyone without a death wish , is the absolute shithouse brake setup . Couldn't of run a much shittier setup if that bloke even tried .
So , first things first , you got it all happening now in the motor department , so now if you want to really finish it off properly , so your fellow full house turbo peers will also think it's all done right , then when you can , buy a effective brake setup .
If effective braking is down on your list of future priorities , then that's up to you of course , but I really am surprised you would make that call bro .
it has upgraded rotors/ best pads and steel lines...….. and are nissin master cylinderrs stock?? hey man.. I was just going ovewr WHY the bike was screwy... explaining that ALL turbo bikes aren't built equal inside.... some bikes make 400 hp but aren't 1/2" studded everywhere.. some dont send their cranks out to have the works done... lots of variables there...….. and hopefully anyone learning stuff about turbo bikes can benefit reading this..... but as always... consult an expert... and ill spend what I have to to get the brakes done... itll be done right.... i don't touch this bike... not even oil changes... it goes to frank... HE IS the expert.... ill do what he says.

Last edited:
Back