Weather Where You Are

Screenshot_20180706-201727_WTForecast.jpg

It hasn't rained anything serious here in a month, crops are dying and it has been real hot and humid...when I go out on the bike even with all the panels open, I sweat rivers....but I still go out...it was supposed to rain tonight but I see the sun is shining with dark clouds in the distance..sadly we need rain....

Hope you guys get around any weather obstacles , and get to stretch your cycles legs where possible . Sounds like some of you are getting rides in when able , good stuff . We got a high wind gusts and fairly stormy day overall down here , and not looking great till Sunday , going by reports .
I guess if you can't ride because of weather etc. , it maybe a good time to look the bike over , checks and detailed clean and inspection . Also good to sometimes just sit down in your favorite garage deck chair , enjoying a beverage while just viewing your beautiful Suzuki Bird ....
Hoping you all get lots hours of Busa therapy .

Hope you guys get around any weather obstacles , and get to stretch your cycles legs where possible . Sounds like some of you are getting rides in when able , good stuff . We got a high wind gusts and fairly stormy day overall down here , and not looking great till Sunday , going by reports .
I guess if you can't ride because of weather etc. , it maybe a good time to look the bike over , checks and detailed clean and inspection . Also good to sometimes just sit down in your favorite garage deck chair , enjoying a beverage while just viewing your beautiful Suzuki Bird ....
Hoping you all get lots hours of Busa therapy .
The problem is you’ll sweat a river just cleaning it in the garage, unless you bring it in the house with the A/C. I have a fan I keep close to me while wrenching in the garage, but my little DR650 “tubeless conversion project” is making me sweat mounting and dismounting tires off the wheels to get them sealed.

The problem is you’ll sweat a river
just cleaning it in the garage,
unless you bring it in the house
with the air conditioning on .

I have a fan I keep close to me
while wrenching in the garage,
but my little DR650 “tubeless conversion project”
is making me sweat mounting and dismounting tires
off the wheels to get them sealed .

Back