4th of July ride (pics)

ky busa

Registered
Enjoyed my day off :thumbsup:

20180704_115828.jpg

20180704_135233.jpg

20180704_153208.jpg

Well, I'm not American nor do I live in America, but I hope all Americans had a great day of independence on the 4th of July. Looks like it was enjoyed by some on this forum. Nice black Busa BTW.
Something I noticed on this bike, 2 brothers black series, I have a pair. They sound great. There is this YouTube clip though, "10 worst mods for sportbikes" this guy narrating has so much hate for these pipes, like 4 times during the clip he is like, ' seriously don't get 2 brothers'. I mean wtf. Lol.

I like the Two Brothers exhaust. I'm content with my older generation Yoshi but wouldn't mind adding a pair of carbon Two Bros to my collection.

Something I noticed on this bike, 2 brothers black series, I have a pair. They sound great. There is this YouTube clip though, "10 worst mods for sportbikes" this guy narrating has so much hate for these pipes, like 4 times during the clip he is like, ' seriously don't get 2 brothers'. I mean wtf. Lol.

2bros are Loud...and their carbon fiber pipes have been known to catch fire.
I have had them, and also despise them.
But, to each their own, if you like them, I have no problem with that.

I remember that post and somewhere along the line they said his two buddies had Two Brothers so that is why he kept knocking them. An inside joke ;<)

Back