Who’s Riding Today? ME!!!

SSGT_B

Registered
Waiting on the GoPro batteries to charge. Don’t know how long my wrist will feel good but imma give it a try anyhow. Gratuitous pre ride photo

D98BE125-1431-4CD6-B05E-6C6243F2D00F.jpeg

Twist it a couple times for me bro(mines still out of operation from the accident 6 weeks ago[waiting on the old geezer's ins. co. adjuster to come out/appraise the damage,etc.]and more x-rays yesterday showed I have a separated shoulder/AC tear and clutch hand is still messed up:crazy:).:super:

Twist it a couple times for me bro(mines still out of operation from the accident 6 weeks ago[waiting on the old geezer's ins. co. adjuster to come out/appraise the damage,etc.]and more x-rays yesterday showed I have a separated shoulder/AC tear and clutch hand is still messed up:crazy:).:super:

Ouch brother. Wish I could twist the throttle. I don't have broken bones, but the wrist has been messed up since 3-24 and another 30 days before therapy starts. I can post the most boring of videos but im afraid I would be ridiculed out of this place for NOT twisting it.....LOL

Widow maker is right bro,I thought I was a fairly decent rider until I bought that thing last year,tries to spit me off every time I get on it.:laugh:Has all of the add ons like black Excel wheels,new FMF Powercore 4 exhaust with their Mega-Bomb header,Fusion graphics,carbon fiber skid plate,etc.,Factory Effex step seat,new Dunlop Geomax MX3S tires,full front and rear suspension by TBT Racing here in Corona,SS braided clutch and brake lines,all of the Zeta bling goodies(including clutch and brake levers),and a dozen or so other extras).I found out in short order they make it look way easier on TV than it really is,first time I jumped about wiped myself out.:laugh:Love it though,have MX tracks everywhere around me out here(SoCal)and lots of desert space to act the fool.A welcome change(and challenge)from the Busa,like ridin' a big ass(37.5" seat height,225 lb.)bicycle with 55 hp.Doesn't sound like much to someone who's never been on a dirt bike,until they try it.:laugh:I run VP non-ethanol 94 and 100 octane in it(100 when it's really hot out here,and has 12.5 to 1 compression).

I did notice that I did not come back smelling of fuel as bad as I was, pre PC3 , however my cruising speed of 60-70 put me in the 3500-4000 rpm range and the WB was reading 11.8-12.6 afr. A tune will be in short order. So trailer up to Frank or down to Texas.....

Nice ride man, hey I notice you don't have the pull strap at the rear of the seat?? Very handy for moving the rear end quickly!
http://thetugger.com/
View attachment 1583103View attachment 1583104
Thanks bro.Had looked into one but with the bit of off road I'd be doing probably wouldn't really need one to haul myself out of a tight spot.

Have the bike dialed in pretty well,it's a 2007 carb model(only 43 hours since new)and always starts on the 1st kick when either hot or cold.Took me a while to get the starting sequence down though;turn on the gas,kick through several times to TDC,pull the choke knob out,give to quick turns on the throttle,and give it one good hard kick.Has an accelerator pump and found out the hard way not to give it any more gas after those 2 twists 'til it starts.:laugh:Believe it or not that pipe is louder than the Busa's Brocks Short Meg,guess it's 'cause of that one big 96mm piston and the 10,000rpm redline.:laugh:Thing is a blast to ride(or try to:D),after 16 years on a Busa I was starting to burn out but this little bike got me fired up again.Both of my girlfriend's grandsons(7 and 10) have little Honda CR 50 and 80's and we hit the tracks together,only way I can outrun the 10 year old is on the straights(he started at 3 on a 50 with training wheels,little poop can ride now:laugh:).

Back