V4 - P O W E R ~ what do you think *

RedBull

Registered
attachment.jpg

Gotta love those narrow, high revving 200+ hp V4's. Much less gyroscopic effect compared to the longer inline 4 crankshafts. They turn like a dream. I had a RC51 back in the day. What a great bike. Had almost 1000 miles on her before she gave up the ghost

I've been watching 650ib's youtube channel, he has recently acquired a Ducati V4 Speciale and he has whooped every 1K sportsbike that's come up against him in a 'smackdown'. Even the fastest and highest tuned S1000RR.
Very quick and powerful bike.
The Aprilia V4 is also a beautifully built high end machine also.
I'd still rather have my Busa as a road bike though, roomier and more comfy.
Also a hell of a lot less money to part with on the Busa :thumbsup:

I think they are pretty , exotic , desirable , but ultimately in my eyes , would be wasted on my fat ass !! I also think I wouldn't be able to handle the ride position because of fit .
I mean, let's face it, they're race bikes with lights fitted, they're never gonna be as comfy as the Busa on a 200km journey.
But for a short ride around the twisties..... What a thrill!

They have to be at least 60mm less wheelbase than Busa already , with 200 ponies , it would certainly test anyone on this forums skill set !! Some like Six would be loving that test !!
if someone else pays for it when I smash it up.. ill test the poop outta that bike... you HAVE TO cross the LINE to know where the line is.... this wouldn't be the first bike I put in the woods... lol...

Hahahaha , what you have to jump on and find the limits first ride , and wreck it doing it ? Bet if we put you on some track with corners we might see some spearing of the into the gravel trap tho bro . Think you'd have the same trouble as me Ali , won't fit ya fat ass on board in the first place !! Hahahaha
ill mount that bitch... I would be like a hippo on a chiwawah… u gotta realize... in my mind... im not fat.... I haven't been really big for that long, so its only when I have to run fast somewhere, or walk up a million steps that I feel it.....

Thinking that short model runs used to be the Japanese forte , but yes the Italians are matching them nowadays . Mind you , think that Suzuki in the Busa's case , has gone to the extreme opposite of former model run practice !
ive said it before and ill say it again.... the busa is the equivalent of the pushrod small block chevy… its just a GREAT GREAT motor and it takes alllll of todays current technology to outrun it...….. and they are modded to any extent u want... bottom line.... when u get it right... u got it right.... its a special motor..... in both cases

ill mount that bitch... I would be like a hippo on a chiwawah… u gotta realize... in my mind... im not fat.... I haven't been really big for that long, so its only when I have to run fast somewhere, or walk up a million steps that I feel it.....
I guess if you are one of the unlucky , running a gut that hides your personal view of your toes and your old fella , well that might be a good clue !! If you start getting looks from the inmates tho bro , probably means your man boobs are developing nicely !!

ive said it before and ill say it again.... the busa is the equivalent of the pushrod small block chevy… its just a GREAT GREAT motor and it takes alllll of todays current technology to outrun it...….. and they are modded to any extent u want... bottom line.... when u get it right... u got it right.... its a special motor..... in both cases
Will be retiring with my Busa , I too , really love this motorcycle !!

Back