RCC SUPER ULTRA FINISHED

For me this is the rub with a turbo. Going stupid fast is amazing but I can go 170+ on a stock Busa. If you have gone this fast on pub roads you know it's not that much fun. Its cool, its nice to say you did it but its so dangerous that it's more luck than skill. for me, dragging a knee at 50 mph is just a lot more fun and more skill than luck.

I suppose if you street race it might be something you do more than once in awhile. But there are few roads big and open enough for those speed for more than a few seconds unless you have a death wish.

So you guys know I have been riding turbos since my first Kawasaki Z1R turbo back in 1978. I have never not had at least one turbo bike, and I can tell you it's the most fun you can have with your clothes on. I go everywhere and appreciate the ride-ability of a turbo: just like a stock bike until it goes into boost, and then it's a rocket. And there are plenty of roads I can open it up on. You really have to grow a set to make the most of this kind of bike, and after 40 years of riding blown bikes, I am still riding them. And could care less about R1s, H1s, BMWs, twin turbo Callaways . . . I don't care what you may have. My 18 year old turbo Busa has mirrors on it for a reason - so I can see everybody else!

Going stupid fast is amazing but I can go 170+ on a stock Busa. If you have gone this fast on pub roads you know it's not that much fun. Its cool, its nice to say you did it but its so dangerous that it's more luck than skill. for me, dragging a knee at 50 mph is just a lot more fun and more skill than luck.

The thrill of a street turbo bike is how quick you reach that top speed. It takes soft wrists and great riding skills to keep it under control.

For me this is the rub with a turbo. Going stupid fast is amazing but I can go 170+ on a stock Busa. If you have gone this fast on pub roads you know it's not that much fun. Its cool, its nice to say you did it but its so dangerous that it's more luck than skill. for me, dragging a knee at 50 mph is just a lot more fun and more skill than luck.

I suppose if you street race it might be something you do more than once in awhile. But there are few roads big and open enough for those speed for more than a few seconds unless you have a death wish.
That's true.

I disagree here. Depending on where you live there are plenty of roads to open a bike up on. Not to mention it doesn’t need to be opened all the way. Having the ability to get to 170+ faster is the adrenaline rush. Same reason we all ride bikes faster than the average bikes. We enjoy getting up to that speed faster.

Today, in social media land, and where the cops can check your internet use...no way would I be posting then when and where of the local street racing.
God forbid an accident to you or whoever you're racing, or worse, innocent drivers, but if so, there's too much info here.

Today, in social media land, and where the cops can check your internet use...no way would I be posting then when and where of the local street racing.
God forbid an accident to you or whoever you're racing, or worse, innocent drivers, but if so, there's too much info here.
whaddya worried about.... u worry tooo much.... NOBODY IS WRITING ME UP.... nobody is getting hurt.... and don't I get a court date if anything happens???? one thing I love about liberals is that they REQUIRE a lot of proof to convict...….. nobody is ever touching me.

Last edited:
the cops know it happens... people are getting murdered and raped in Poughkeepsie... those guys have their hands full already...… ITS NEW YORK.... street racing is low low low on the list......

whaddya worried about.... u worry tooo much.... NOBODY IS WRITING ME UP.... nobody is getting hurt.... and don't I get a court date if anything happens???? words are words..... good luck getting a warrant and actually getting into my place.... ull need 5 guys with a rope....

I worry about nothing, really.
I just don't make it any easier for the fuzz to try and get anything on me.

I worry about nothing, really.
I just don't make it any easier for the fuzz to try and get anything on me.
yeah buddy... they are gonna subpoena urew computer records for a speeding offense...… c'mon... maybe in some places street racing is watched and people get into trouble... but here.... if its not a shots fired call... ure gonna be waiting awhile for police... its busy... and odds are.... ill know the responding officer... its a tough job nowadays with alllll the cameras.... every decision u make is caught on tape and every move u make is court admissible........ how many of u guys would like every decision and word u spoke at ure workplace caught on tape...… how many would be very very embarrassed at times?

Last edited:
yeah buddy... they are gonna subpoena urew computer records for a speeding offense...… c'mon..

Not for just speeding, but
Street racing, eluding, wreckless driving, and then lots of other charges should someone crash.
NY is NY, but in Va, if we are street racing, I decide to committ suicide, and drive off the road at 150mph, you win the race...and the cops are coming to charge you with 2nd degree murder, among other things.
Yes, state laws vary.
I'm sure NY cops have better things to do.
If I worried about anything, I wouldn't ride wheelies and drag knees...I just don't say where.

The cops are the least of your problems riding around @ 2am. I'd be much more concerned about a dog or ( insert random animal here) jumping out on the road. Had a friend go down hard from hitting a turtle at night last year. Paralysis has him in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. Be careful

life is dangerous... tragedies do happen....and as far as 2nd degree murder thing.... stop ureself right there.... ALOT OF PROOF is required..... u guys have those dumb ass cell phones… guess what...….. those things are MOST LIKELY to be used to prove ure whereabouts..... they DO subpoena cell phone records... IN MURDER CASES...… not street racing.... if anything some sort of accessory to a bullshit crime... six.. u are not in law enforcement... u have never been charged with a major felony.... u don't know anyone that went through a murder case....2nd DEGREE MURDER IS INTENTIONAL KILLING..... what happens in my car or motorcycle has NOTHING TO DO with me being culpable for killing the other in street race... ure wrong...it has been argued in court.... unless u crashed into the other person INTENTIONALLY... 2nd degree murder is very very hard to convict on... criminally negligent homicide charges maybe.. IF SOMEONE DIES and they can prove it was you......….. so remember guys.. those phone tell EXACTLY WHERE U ARE.... I hate them.

life is dangerous... tragedies do happen....and as far as 2nd degree murder thing.... stop ureself right there.... ALOT OF PROOF is required..... u guys have those dumb ass cell phones… guess what...….. those things are MOST LIKELY to be used to prove ure whereabouts..... they DO subpoena cell phone records... IN MURDER CASES...… not street racing.... if anything some sort of accessory to a bullshit crime... six.. u are not in law enforcement... u have never been charged with a major felony.... u don't know anyone that went through a murder case....2nd DEGREE MURDER IS INTENTIONAL KILLING..... what happens in my car or motorcycle has NOTHING TO DO with me being culpable for killing the other in street race... ure wrong...it has been argued in court.... unless u crashed into the other person INTENTIONALLY... 2nd degree murder is very very hard to convict on... criminally negligent homicide charges maybe.. IF SOMEONE DIES and they can prove it was you......….. so remember guys.. those phone tell EXACTLY WHERE U ARE.... I hate them.

I don't ride with a cell phone...for that reason.
I'm glad you know all about me, and everyone I know too. As well as what we've done, and been charged with. You're right too, I do have a clean record...which I didn't get by being careless.
Are you sure I don't know anyone who's been through a murder case? Or a sitution where a cop was seriously injured?
Uhhhh, as a matter of fact...yes.
I said laws vary by state, and in Va, and many states now, if someone dies in a street race, both racers are charged. Passengers in the cars racing as well.
In Va, one of only 3-4 Commonwealth states left, you better believe they are charging you with everything they can, first off, 2nd degree murder, and passengers will get manslaughter. Will it stick? Very likely.
What you and NY do, I really don't care.
But, if I were street racing, I'de be careful about posting details, which was my only point.

I don't ride with a cell phone...for that reason.
I'm glad you know all about me, and everyone I know too. As well as what we've done, and been charged with. You're right too, I do have a clean record...which I didn't get by being careless.
I said laws vary by state, and in Va, and many states now, if someone dies in a street race, both racers are charged. Passengers in the cars racing as well.
In Va, one of only 3-4 Commonwealth states left, you better believe they are charging you with everything they can, first off, 2nd degree murder, and passengers will get manslaughter. Will it stick? Very likely.
What you and NY do, I really don't care.
But, if I were street racing, I'de be careful about posting details, which was my only point.
the PASSENGERS get charged too? impossible... its garbage info.....

Back