Gas Prices

piratediverjefff

Registered
Had been steady here at $3.28 for regular for the last couple of weeks,has now gone up $.50 per gallon over the last two days($3.78 same station as of this morning).

Wow that's high 3.78 here (Indiana) delivered Muscle Shoals AL Friday 3.40 always cheaper there.
I know its higher Indianapolis+ up in Chicago erea

$3.93(for reg.,same station by my house)today,and saw reg. for $4.79 in Newport Beach this morning.Sure are stickin' it to us this week,bastids.

$3.99 this afternoon(same station),will have to fill up again in the morning so am sure it will be above $4.00.Runs me $25 per day now just to go to work,startin' to really get on my last nerve.:laugh: :guns:

been high here as well which makes you wonder why as the cost of a barrel has dropped...

CA's excuse is the low supply of our special "summer blend" gas.They haven't built a new refinery out here in 30 years while the population has probably doubled,counting all of the illegals(which haven't been counted)we're somewhere around 40 million bodies now.Saw on the news yesterday where a consumer watchdog group documented 6 tankers loaded with our refined gas departing the coast and heading south to be sold to other countries.Bunch of crooks out here for real.

Just outside an entrance to Yosemite NP. It really pays to gas up before you get there.
5D0FFFDC-73AE-47D8-AAA8-E9923163F778.jpeg

Wait a minute that s for 4 litres or a gallon ? still cheap compared to what we pay here $1.50 a litre now a bit lower for normal unleaded higher for premium unleaded which the busa takes :thumbsup:

Wait a minute that s for 4 litres or a gallon ? still cheap compared to what we pay here $1.50 a litre now a bit lower for normal unleaded higher for premium unleaded which the busa takes :thumbsup:

Gallons. My friend in Wales says even this price is not as much as he pays. This price is over two bucks a gallon (more) than what I pay just twenty five miles away.

Paying US$ 1.15 a liter for 98 unleaded super
AU $ 1.50 for 98 Premium in Sth. Australia . Been a lot higher too apparently while I've been off the road !!

Around here 91 octane is the highest. That $6.05 is just for 91. Traveling I’ve seen 93 but no higher. Both my bikes run well on mid grade, 89 octane.

Ha! you think you got it tough in Aussie,
We now pay $2.29 a litre for 91, $2.36 for 95
For the Americans here, that's $9.20 per gallon!!!
And our wages are crap here as well.

Back