Cheap slip ons

bahopuwet

Registered
Just installed a Vodoo performance slip ons on my bike until I save enough money for some better ones. I know it’s not the greatest but it gave my bike a little growl.

Last edited:
I'm getting new pipes next month. I had GPR slip ons with my Gen 1 last year and will go that route again with my Gen 2. Everyone's go to for exhaust is always Yoshi or other high dollar brands.

Couple? Nah make it just 1:lol:
I would go as crazy as I could afford!!

I like the look of a filter sticking out of one side and just a couple slash cut pipes on the other. No exhaust. Someday I'm going to do it.
83D73906-2FE3-41BE-93F7-D066564632E4.jpeg

I would go as crazy as I could afford!!

I like the look of a filter sticking out of one side and just a couple slash cut pipes on the other. No exhaust. Someday I'm going to do it.
honestly man.... for the money... a stage one can make great power/doesn't require a huge dollar clutch/doesn't need an intercooler..... for 5 grand... how the hell can u beat that???? 100plus extra horsepower...its shocking to me that anyone would pay 2 grand for an exhaust for the 10 hp... or the sound.. dumps sound the best.

a stage one can make great power/doesn't require a huge dollar clutch/doesn't need an intercooler..... for 5 grand... how the hell can u beat that???? 100plus extra horsepower...its shocking to me that anyone would pay 2 grand for an exhaust for the 10 hp... or the sound.. dumps sound the best.
Agree. I guess it's the ease of installation, the price and simplicity of the full systen v a turbo. Turbo probably intimidates a lot of people but if you ask me, that is exactly what a hyperbike is begging for. Now if I had a literbike or 600, I'd want to strengthen every aspect of what that bike was designed to do. A turbo would be possible on a road racing machine but you're sort of contradicting the purpose of the bike IMHO. Abusa is already less nimble than a track bike so add a few pounds, loose a little cornering clearance, maybe....but you make it twice as effective where it shines best.

Has anyone fit Voodoo Reverse Cone Slip Ons to a Gen I ?

Voodoo Reverse Cone.jpg

How about Emgo Megaphone ?

Emgo Megaphone.jpg

Both are under $100 each.

I'm not looking to gain power. Just sharpen look a bike.

Curious about slip on fitment for a Gen I.

Back