Looking for a Gen II tuner in Texas/Arkansas/Oklahoma

Scuba Steve

Registered
As the title states I am looking for a good tuner in Texas/Arkansas/Oklahoma area. I am located in Texarkana Tx. I contacted Johnny Cheese but he has retired :confused: I recently purchased an 08 with full brocks exhaust, velocity stacks. It came with a PCV with a Brocks street map but it is extremely rich. I swapped the map over to a different 4/2/1 exhaust map for now and it does pull as hard but it doesn't burn my eyes either. Ill be breaking it down this weekend to change all the fluids, plugs, bmr filter. I am open to suggestions.

JC retired? What's the story? Closed down and doing something else? Hey inquiring minds need to know!

JC retired? What's the story? Closed down and doing something else? Hey inquiring minds need to know!

Last I read on here, his shop was broken into, and his LSR bike stolen.
Word is it just knocked the heart out of him to stay in business, at least for now.
I hope things go well for him.

I didn't ask. He was really pleasant to talk to and seemed like a great guy. He comes so highly recommended it was a real bummer to find out he wasn't tuning at his shop anymore.

Back