Anyone else no access ?

Hey! I'm at counseling as we speak.....
For a moment I thought it was over.
I was absolutely devastated and was frantically whacking the keyboard so now I gotta get a new one dammit!
Even tried to get on the site whilst at work....which is a no-no.
I'm coming right though I think, I hope.
Maybe the hampster fell off the wheel providing the power to the internet?

Sorry team, I have been down with the flu when I was notified by a friend in the industry that the site was down. There was some datacenter maintenaince that transpired that required a reboot of the server.

I can't promise that I will catch things like this every time but I can tell you that I would never just shut the site off and walk away without PLENTY of notice for folks to get things in order. You have my word on that.

I have put monitoring back in place so that I get text and emails if there is an outage so we at least have some mitigation plans in place again.

Sorry for the churn!

cap

Occasionally my browser can't find the domain and I get a message box telling me that after about 30 seconds. It does not seem to last more than a couple hours and I think it happens most late at night on weekends.

Occasionally my browser can't find the domain and I get a message box telling me that after about 30 seconds. It does not seem to last more than a couple hours and I think it happens most late at night on weekends.

ummm I got nothing on that one. You might check your DNS to make sure you have good resolvers.

Sorry team, I have been down with the flu when I was notified by a friend in the industry that the site was down. There was some datacenter maintenaince that transpired that required a reboot of the server.

I can't promise that I will catch things like this every time but I can tell you that I would never just shut the site off and walk away without PLENTY of notice for folks to get things in order. You have my word on that.

I have put monitoring back in place so that I get text and emails if there is an outage so we at least have some mitigation plans in place again.

Sorry for the churn!

cap

Just had a nervous few hours, no harm done Captain. I think I speak for more than just myself when I say I appreciate all you do and have done over the years for the Org. I love this site.

Back