Hayabusa Subframe/Tail Conversion Kits to GSXR1000

matrix

Registered
I made a few tail conversion kit to busas. Hayabusa to Gsxr1000 tail conversion kit.
Direct bolt on, made in a machine shop. It comes with all the necessary hardware and a customized seat.
I made it for Generation I. busas. The kit also works on the Generation II. busas but I'm just not sure about the seat.
I did not have a Gen II. busa available to try it.
{Suzuki changed the seat on the busas from 2007 to 2008.}
The pictures are not the best and the busa was lowered by 2"-3" and it had no tail lights and passenger seat or seat cowl on it.
{Sorry but I can't go into anything more because I don't want to brake the "forum rules"}
Check out the pictures and drop me a message if you like it.

Hayabusa tail 035.jpg

Copy of Hayabusa tail. 002.jpg

Hayabusa tail 005.jpg

2013_12_13_630.jpg

2013_12_13_631.jpg

Hayabusa tail 032.jpg

i Like it alot but that will not work on a gen2 wish you would and could do more work to make a gen2
The kit is working on both models. but unfortunately the seats are different. If you are a little flexible and willing to work with me we can try one or two things here. I send you the kit and the seat. You'll try the seat on to your bike, if it fit than we are OK. - but if it does not, than you'll have to send me your seat so I can modify it to fit. I already have a modified prototype seat from a 2012 Busa that would fit your bike but for me to get more seats for the gen 2 Busas it will cost me at least an extra $90. Because I'll have to buy them locally or from ebay. If you want to work with me on this I'll give you a discount for helping me out. I just need to know if the gen 1 seat would work and if not why. Thank! Sincerely: Laz

im interested for sure....pm me some price type info or buzz or text 712-314-4449. I would be more then willing to help you perfect it for future gen 2 fellows.

I have a question about this.... I've seen guys who have done Gen2 tail swaps. When they do this swap do they switch the seat out as well?? And if so why can't it be done in reverse 4 a Gen2? Meaning buy a Gen1 subframe and seat then use a kit like this to install the gsxr tail components. Idk if it is possible but its an idea I had that could save you Gen2 guys a lot of time and $$$

The subframe I made is working with both the Gen 1 and 2. But Suzuki changed the seat from Gen 1 to 2 because the fuel tank mounts are different. However it might still work I just could not try my custom Gen 1 seats on the Gen 2 Busa jet. I already have a prototype Gen 2 seat made. I just can't get them. I can buy them on ebay used but it's extra money. We can try my seat the Gen 1 on the Gen 2 Busas but it will not work I'd need your Gen 2 seat to modify it. Really no big deal for me to make them fit.I almost forgot, the Gen 2 seat works on the Gen 1 Busa, so it can't be to much off.

Thanks for you reply and for willing to do this! I'll call you this Saturday sometimes to explain everything. Thanks again!
Laz

Attention GENERATION 2 {2008 - 2014} Busa owners! The Kit comes without a seat! You'll have to send your seat to our shop to be customized because of the cost of GEN 2 seats { unless you are willing to pay extra $100.00 for the seat}. Turn around time is 5 -6 days. I only need your seat for 2 - 3 days to be modified. Modifications will only work on STOCK SEATS and STOCK SEAT COVERS! Free shipping sending it back to you and the $35.00 reimbursement fee on pay pal.

Hey buddy are you still selling the gsxr 1000 tail conversion for the gen 1? Im interested in buying one. Message me price please. Thx in advance.

I made a few tail conversion kit to busas. Hayabusa to Gsxr1000 tail conversion kit.
Direct bolt on, made in a machine shop. It comes with all the necessary hardware and a customized seat.
I made it for Generation I. busas. The kit also works on the Generation II. busas but I'm just not sure about the seat.
I did not have a Gen II. busa available to try it.
{Suzuki changed the seat on the busas from 2007 to 2008.}
The pictures are not the best and the busa was lowered by 2"-3" and it had no tail lights and passenger seat or seat cowl on it.
{Sorry but I can't go into anything more because I don't want to brake the "forum rules"}
Check out the pictures and drop me a message if you like it.

How much would these kits be sir. ?

Hi, a little late to the forum by the look, if you are still making these can you pm me info/price please

Yes I'm looking for that kit also,text me @229-412-5750,want to put it on a 2006 busa,give me some contact info. thanks.

Back