Problems With "turn Key" Super Ultra Turbo Hayabusa.. Anyone In Or Near Ny..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following this thread , and find this to be a case of to many variables . As stated pump gas tune with c16 is strange , and why was seller not willing to drain/ fill tank with correct fuel for said map . Makes me glad for not pursuing the purchase myself of this bike .
Definition of turn key : Turn key , and ride . The response by the buyer has been very fair while the seller with the F bomb , and stating he cares nothing for seller or bike is a WOW factor . Seeing a response like this one knows there is nothing the seller will do to make it right .

I understand this is a full built bird , but the way it was advertised makes possible buyers think hey this is no hack job grudge bike that blows up or breaks every other pass . Seeing this outcome makes me kind of sad for the forum , and buyer .

I'm sure Frank if he gets involved on the repairs will get it sorted out right .

u never told me to trailer anything.... u said "no problem..I can mix 93 octane... " u never said that??????? then when I told u the FI light was on.... u said "oh that's nothing that's the result of the air shifter.... its not the air shifter.. and dude ure like 50 years old.... enough with the tough guy poop.. ure too old for that... c'mon man... be honest... ive called u several times... u just don't wanna deal with it... furthermore when I grab the negative battery terminal it gets extremely hot.. its plain to see its something electrical.... u knew.

as long as the boost controller is off and the rotary knob is in position 3.. "I'm good" I can run the c16 out of tank and mix 93 in with it... that's what u said

"IF THE BOOST CONTROLLER IS OFF.. the bike operates off a 4lb spring..... " u never said to trailer it home until AFTER I complained about how shitty it runs.

greg... it had race fuel in it when I picked it up..... I started it... rode it down the street... THE FUEL INJECTION LIGHT CAME ON AND IT RAN LIKE poop..... I went back to hios house... 3 minutes later.... HE WAS GONE..... it ran like that LOOOOONG before any other fuel was put in it..... iy has NOTHING to do with me using a pump gas when I ran it out of race gas.....

it has an electrical problem.... guaranteed... the negative terminal get very hot after just 1 minute of operation

U STARTED THAT BIKE 3 TIMES IN FRONT OF ME and ran it WITH THE RACE FUEL IN IT.. WITH THE BOOST CONTROLLER OFF.... THATS WHAT U SAID TO DO..... THATS WHY I RODE IT HOME THAT WAY... u said that race fuel (c-16) burns a little slower... that's all... why is the electrical termjinals getting so hot... must be something I DID

U SAID TURN KEY...... I said brett.. I got ure money.... I'm coming to get it... u said to come get it!!!!!!!! "Its ready to go" ... it ran like poop right from the jump and ure telling me the FI light was an air shifter problem... U amazing KNEW I WAS RIDING IT HOME.... THINK ABOUT WHAT THIS MAN IS TRYING TO TELL U GUYS.... LIES

I gotta drain the fuel in HIS DRIVEWAY????????????????????????? I DARE U TO SAY THAT U DIDNT KNOW I WAS RIDING IT HOME

I SAID BRETT .... I'm gonna have a guy from work bring me to your place.... and I'm gonna ride it home... I said I was very excited... u said as soon as u get ure money itll be good to go... and why wont u answer ure phone?

WHY WOULD I KNOWINGLY chance damaging a bike I just paid for...... simple... I wouldn't... c'mon man

I have been following this thread , and find this to be a case of to many variables . As stated pump gas tune with c16 is strange , and why was seller not willing to drain/ fill tank with correct fuel for said map . Makes me glad for not pursuing the purchase myself of this bike .
Definition of turn key : Turn key , and ride . The response by the buyer has been very fair while the seller with the F bomb , and stating he cares nothing for seller or bike is a WOW factor . Seeing a response like this one knows there is nothing the seller will do to make it right .

I understand this is a full built bird , but the way it was advertised makes possible buyers think hey this is no hack job grudge bike that blows up or breaks every other pass . Seeing this outcome makes me kind of sad for the forum , and buyer .

I'm sure Frank if he gets involved on the repairs will get it sorted out right .
I agree with you.
Any decent person with a reasonable upbringing and at least values of minimum integrity would have stood behind his sale and would have made things right with the buyer. The response to the purchaser here shows someone with poor character, period.
IMHO, what is sad is the way the bike was promoted by other members on this forum and it sure leaves a bit of a stain on the Org, especially tolerating the seller's insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back