Problems With "turn Key" Super Ultra Turbo Hayabusa.. Anyone In Or Near Ny..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain.... can u ask brett for my rear seat.... tell him I'm not gonna ask for anything else... ill even paypal him the money to ship it... that's all I need from him at this point... its a suede gel seat that matches the riders seat... he don't want anything to do with me or this bike.

I'm sorry but this thing has went on for a few days now and 2 threads worth of content and I still don't know what the hell is going on???

Why hasn't Brett chimed in in this....??? Arch posted his profile pic showing he was logged in so he's gotta know what's up. Why hasn't he returned phone calls or spoken up about it on here? Seems like there is ALOT of information missing from this story.

They always say there's 2 sides to a story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle..... Well I feel like we've only been given half a side to 1 story and the other perspective is M.I.A.

From the outside looking in it looks like he sold you an expensive bike that he knew had problems and took your money and ran. He's ducking calls and messages because he doesn't want to deal with the time bomb he sold you! Now if that ain't he case then somebody needs to clarify the situation cause this is NOT a good look for Brett or the Org cause a lot of people vouched for him

I just wanted it to be what he said.... he seemed like a great guy... maybe hes mad at me now for going on here.... I dunno...I just want to be treated fair. I have a 2002 hayabusa that ive had since it was new... I'm trying to sell it now... and I can tell you that if it gave the new owner issues on the first ride home... I would make good on the deal... I would fix the bike... I know right from wrong... we all do... we all get what we deserve in the end... god marks these things down.. bad karma may take years to run you down... but rest assured... it will... morality is our conduct when nobody is watching us... the bike has an electrical problem... I'm almost certain... a time bomb doesn't hold 550 hp... that's the result of a great tuner and a strong motor.

he feels like he gave the bike away... and its my problem now... problem is.. even if u spend 40 grand on modding a bike... u don't get that money back... best possible case scenario u get half... we all know that.... what is everyones definition of "turn-key" ? I'm not putting any more info out in public.... buyer beware guys.

Wow this is sad to hear. Hope there is more to it.

My definition of turn key is everything works as it should. It runs great and has no issue.

Hence the name "Turn Key"...... you turn the key and it's supposed to go down the road with no problems.

That was the description Brett used and the buyer is saying otherwise. Brett has remained silent on this issue and had more than enough opportunities and time to clear the air and clean up his reputation on here.

Hey Brett I thought you were a Law Enforcement Officer....??? You know serve and protect is the motto right???

Guess to you that means "Serving" up BAD deals and hiding from the consequences to "Protect" your ass!!!

tenor.gif

u guys are brutal... lol... I already had the argument with my fiancée about buying the bike.... truth be told I'm hoping for a simple fix... the worst part about this situation is having to listen to her say "Hey babe... lets take ure new bike for a ride" knowing full well i wont ride it in its present condition.,,,, she rolls her eyes as condescending as can be and gives me the dreaded "I told ya not to buy that thing"... 50 million times already ive listened to this. I cant take it anymore.

wow .. what a shame.. i understand what you are going thru. had a freind(i thought was a freind) and builder .. build a bike for me and it has not ran right all year... still not after pleanty money spent on it..
hope you get it figured out.. good luck.

u guys are brutal... lol... I already had the argument with my fiancée about buying the bike.... truth be told I'm hoping for a simple fix... the worst part about this situation is having to listen to her say "Hey babe... lets take ure new bike for a ride" knowing full well i wont ride it in its present condition.,,,, she rolls her eyes as condescending as can be and gives me the dreaded "I told ya not to buy that thing"... 50 million times already ive listened to this. I cant take it anymore.

If she is doing that...sounds like you need a different fiance. Thats terrible of her. Your already getting beat down on a bike that apparently wasnt as advertised.

I would hope it’s a easy fix for you also. But Brett’s silence I thinks says otherwise. Would be to easy for him to say it’s been two weeks and he’s just as suprised as you are.

Whatever it is you will still have a bad ass bike.

I told u to trailer the bike home jackass and take the C16 (Race Gas) out of the bike cause it was on a pump gas tune. u insisted on riding it home. I told u I didn't think that was a good idea. you have now fouled out some plugs and need to get it fixed which is why its not running correctly.

There is nothing I can do for you. its YOUR bike deal with it. welcome to the world of modified toys. shud have listened to wat I said from the beginning and u wudnt have fouled the plugs out or whatever u did to it.

dude I have no interest in talking to you and no I won't be returning ur calls so stop posting childish messages on a forum like a little girl. I don't know you I don't give two shits about that bike or you so stop ur whining and either go away or go fuk urslef..... pick one!

well now that you have the FACTS do you FEEL stupid now? well, u should cause u look stupid now! so go FUK urself with the LE BS sugar! you made urself look so incredible stupid I can't help but LOL literally!

Hence the name "Turn Key"...... you turn the key and it's supposed to go down the road with no problems.

That was the description Brett used and the buyer is saying otherwise. Brett has remained silent on this issue and had more than enough opportunities and time to clear the air and clean up his reputation on here.

Hey Brett I thought you were a Law Enforcement Officer....??? You know serve and protect is the motto right???

Guess to you that means "Serving" up BAD deals and hiding from the consequences to "Protect" your ass!!!

View attachment 1576902

So stupid is as stupid does. Next time when ya buy a modified machine, listen to the owner and what he suggests. Chances are he know the machine, and didnt make the suggestion for chits and giggles.

well now that you have the FACTS do you FEEL stupid now? well, u should cause u look stupid now! so go FUK urself with the LE BS sugar! you made urself look so incredible stupid I can't help but LOL literally!

Took you long enough to respond.... Guess it took a while for you to crawl up from under that rock you've been hiding under! :poke:

You've always been an @sshole and the only 1 who looks stupid is you with your pathetic keyboard tough guy rhetoric. So please Continue to "Serve" up insults behind the comfort & safety of your keyboard to "Protect" your candy ass :moon:

745b0ed8cf9fe7088f372b299d3a5de266c31a7e0b70603b206d3c6d0600a164.jpg

And there is the more to it part. Seriously. When someone who knows the bike inside and out tells you not to do something, I don't know.....Maybe ya should listen to him. lol Now I'm even more sad to know that the badass bike got screwed up by stupidity.

Calm down gentleman, and Brett (lol!). Seemed like there was more to the story. Hope all can get things worked out and that the bike has not been damaged too badly. I was sort of thinking I was the only one that could get that many F#$Ks out of Brett!

Calm down gentleman, and Brett (lol!). Seemed like there was more to the story. Hope all can get things worked out and that the bike has not been damaged too badly. I was sort of thinking I was the only one that could get that many F#$Ks out of Brett!

HaHaHa!!! Yeah Arch I knew if I threw enough jabs @ his fragile little ego he'd come out from shadows and respond :D

Like I initially stated there's always 2 sides to the story and I wanted 2 hear his. We weren't talking peanuts here.... $20k+ dollar bike sale potentially gone bad I definitely was intrigued and wanted to get to the bottom of it. He had days to respond but continued to lurk but not comment so a little "coaxing" got the job done :beerchug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back