Dadofthree Went Down

8-27, rib cage shoulder toast, brain bleed, concussion, inner ear dysfunction, broken big toe. Discharged, back in 36 hrs later, falling, right foot and calf blown up. DVT right calf, surgery to install IVC, blood thinners started after debate. Brain bleed, blood clots , name what kills ya. Being released from rehab today. Gonna be awhile. Bike is gone. Not 100% mentally, so I hope I made sense.

8-27, rib cage shoulder toast, brain bleed, concussion, inner ear dysfunction, broken big toe. Discharged, back in 36 hrs later, falling, right foot and calf blown up. DVT right calf, surgery to install IVC, blood thinners started after debate. Brain bleed, blood clots , name what kills ya. Being released from rehab today. Gonna be awhile. Bike is gone. Not 100% mentally, so I hope I made sense.

Wow Brother sorry to hear this. We are all pulling for you to get back to a good place soon.

Wow Robert, sounds like we're lucky to have you here and talking to us. I'm so glad you're on your way to being well, and I'm sorry this happened :(

Continued thoughts for your full recovery!!

do3 glad to see your here man! Prayers continueing. I "liked" your post...though i find myself struggling with the button due to not really liking what you had to post. I hope that is clear. Blessings and a fast recovery to you...

Good to see your up and typing anyway, good to have you back man! Heal quickly!

Wishing you a speedy recovery DO3.

You made perfect sense.

And this today,,,

Hey guys !

Robert can use all the prayers you got,
for nothing to show up on a CT scan tomorrow .

I am asking for a miracle really .

Picture the old asteroid game and how we shot them as they came toward us .

That's what I'm asking Father for today and tonight .

Move massively Lord so Robert's claim to your miraculous fame is well documented !

In Jesus name and in the same power that raised HIM from the grave !

Amen !

Glory to God for our family & friends that continue to pray ~ there is healing POWER in the name of Jesus for answering our prayers . . .

Wow apparently I've been away longer than I realized. Glad to hear you're alive and getting well after all of that. Theres a few people on hear who seem to be some really genuine good guys and you're one of them. Praying for a full recovery for you.

Glad to hear you are doing better. I had my own nasty wreck 7yrs ago which left me not getting back on 2 ( by choice ) for a few years. You have our prayers and best wishes my brother.

Just heard about this and am sorry I have not posted sooner.

Best wishes, DO3, for a full and speedy recovery. May your doctor's be the best and make all the right decisions.

Back