New To Me

gack

Registered
ad_1504748514147.jpg
Just picked up a 2009 with 2000 km on it. Factory stock. Now have to sell the 2002. Let the mods begin!!

awesome color.. what are some of the mods you are planning?
definitely needs a full exhaust soon but right now I'm connecting the radar detector with all it's extras and usb power outlet, I'll also have to have the right side fairing painted from a driveway fall over as well. heli bars and buell pegs are a must for my comfort. probably drop a tooth on the front sprocket and the trunk mod over the winter. Maybe seats but I'll try these out first. We'll see after that.
Any suggestions for a switched power supply on a Gen 2? radar and usb are separate. that is one doesn't run of the other.

Best mod (in my opinion) is a full suspension tune.
I spent 30 bucks and a half hour with a track set-up guru and it did more for that bike than any other thing I could have bought.
Welcome to the madness!
Ride safe!
Bubba

Best mod (in my opinion) is a full suspension tune.
I spent 30 bucks and a half hour with a track set-up guru and it did more for that bike than any other thing I could have bought.
Welcome to the madness!
Ride safe!
Bubba
Good advise for sure. No tracks around here so might be tough to find that guru.

definitely needs a full exhaust soon but right now I'm connecting the radar detector with all it's extras and usb power outlet, I'll also have to have the right side fairing painted from a driveway fall over as well. heli bars and buell pegs are a must for my comfort. probably drop a tooth on the front sprocket and the trunk mod over the winter. Maybe seats but I'll try these out first. We'll see after that.
Any suggestions for a switched power supply on a Gen 2? radar and usb are separate. that is one doesn't run of the other.

I just got my 2014 and I am a new rider all together so unfortunately i will be unable to give you any advise on a usb or additional power source. I will say once you get the new exhaust you are going to love how different the bike will feel and how much more power you will have with a tune.

Good luck, stay safe and ride safe.

Im also a new busa owner got this yesterday. and cant even get out on it because of this FU***** huricane Irma has not stopped raining in 4 days.

i love the wheels!!!
That was one of the biggest reasons i bought this bike. i like chrome a tasteful amount but evryone that puts chrome on there busa now puts it everywhere there comes a point when you want to tell some of these people enough all ready. (and how do you drive that thing around in the sun without going blind).

Back