Love The Color Wish The Busa Logo Stood Out A Bit 2016 Red

Aaron Fox

Registered
I love the Red on my 16 the Busa logo seems to be very faint. I am looking for brighter logos to match the insurance cost. Mine has nearly black on the fairings

Mine is same colour. I quite like the understated black graphic. With the single colour Busas, a contrasting colour works well. But with the busy red/silver a bright graphic would clash IMO. I think Suzuki got it just right with the black. If you do buy a new decal might be an idea to tack on temporarily and stand back to look before permanently applying. Alternatively, get some Photoshop done with the new colour to make sure you like it. I love the colours - get lots of compliments as well as the bike itself!

PS I see your avatar got clipped just like mine. Annoying!

Mine is same colour. I quite like the understated black graphic. With the single colour Busas, a contrasting colour works well. But with the busy red/silver a bright graphic would clash IMO. I think Suzuki got it just right with the black. If you do buy a new decal might be an idea to tack on temporarily and stand back to look before permanently applying. Alternatively, get some Photoshop done with the new colour to make sure you like it. I love the colours - get lots of compliments as well as the bike itself!

PS I see your avatar got clipped just like mine. Annoying!
I have the thunder grey/Crystal black 2016 model ,kanji logo stands out clearer

Back