Do You Know This Busa Rider With 106,000 Miles?

I too have shared many rides with Scar and Wasabi, both on my 07 and my 08 in the same color as his. How ya been, BUBBA?!

HELLO A!!!!
Been doing well and back on the Busa, (2013 white) Rode to Laguna with the wife on her V-Star and some friends on Sunday and it was a beautiful day.
Miss you Brother, hope we can meet up one of these days!
Bubba

I had the pleasure of finding Scar on facebook , and we had some great conversation . Joined I-SHOC . Very cool guy , and look foward to meeting him some day on my adventures across country . He now resides in Missouri not to far from many of the Ozark mountain roads I love .

I had the pleasure of finding Scar on facebook , and we had some great conversation . Joined I-SHOC . Very cool guy , and look foward to meeting him some day on my adventures across country . He now resides in Missouri not to far from many of the Ozark mountain roads I love .
He is a very cool rider and is dedicated to the Busa.
He will be in SoCal this month visiting and riding Saki!

HELLO A!!!!
Been doing well and back on the Busa, (2013 white) Rode to Laguna with the wife on her V-Star and some friends on Sunday and it was a beautiful day.
Miss you Brother, hope we can meet up one of these days!
Bubba
Great to hear!! I think I rode Palomar with you at the 2014 or 2015 Stampede, on your 2013 white Busa, right?

Had to be the 2015.
I tried to make the 2014 but was knocked off the road by an AzzHat the day before.
Not a good year for me but all is well now.
Take care bro, and be safe!

Had to be the 2015.
I tried to make the 2014 but was knocked off the road by an AzzHat the day before.
Not a good year for me but all is well now.
Take care bro, and be safe!

Thank you brother! You be safe as well!! Please say hello to your wife for me!

Terre says Hello as well and would love to hear you sing once again! She is now in 2 bands and is very busy on weekends, singing, playing and picking the Geetar!
She has also picked up the Mandolin and a little Ukulele.
Do you ever see a SoCal trip in the near future?
Bubba

Back