Hi From Oz

Gk1

Registered
Hello all . Been riding my busa for last five years but not as often as i would like working in the oil & gas industry..home for good now . Would like to get back into some serious riding again and pick up on some good info available in this forum. Here is a picture of my ride . Would also like to ask a question in regards to my undertail where one of the indicator strips of leds is not working..are they repairable?
20161126_223551.png

Welcome aboard. I don't have a genI so, can't help you on that, but someone will chime in.

Hello all . Been riding my busa for last five years but not as often as i would like working in the oil & gas industry..home for good now . Would like to get back into some serious riding again and pick up on some good info available in this forum. Here is a picture of my ride . Would also like to ask a question in regards to my undertail where one of the indicator strips of leds is not working..are they repairable?View attachment 1570030

Hi Mate,

That's a lovely looking gen 1. I have a gen 2 myself but I kind of prefer your tail end :)

I'm in Perth, where are you based?

Welcome to the oRg. Most likely you have a bad connection on your LED's, we just need to find it and fix it.

Reactions: Gk1
If you have a meter or know someone with an electrical back ground disconnect the plug under the rear seat and make sure you're getting voltage to the integrated tail light. If you are remove the tail light and start looking at the circuit, could be a cold solder joint, broken run, or bad LED. Best of luck.

Reactions: Gk1
If you have a meter or know someone with an electrical back ground disconnect the plug under the rear seat and make sure you're getting voltage to the integrated tail light. If you are remove the tail light and start looking at the circuit, could be a cold solder joint, broken run, or bad LED. Best of luck.
Thanks..just hoping that type of led is replaceable

Back