For Those Who Still Think Hd Is An "old Mans Bike".....

1busa

Registered
Everybody knows Harley's aren't the lightest, fastest, or best handling bikes out there..... But that didn't stop these guys from absolutely CRUSHING it in this video!!! The fact they are doing what most stunt riders do on 300 pound + lighter bikes definitely got my Respect! :bowdown:

Whether you care for the HD brand or not the video was very well put together and figured y'all might enjoy it :popcorn:

Speaking of Harley's .

Who's buying ?

Harley.JPG

Just imagine how much more those guys could have done if they practiced their great skills on Hayabusa's.:bounce:

I've wheelied Harleys, and balanced...but I had no idea they could be 12'o'clock'd
It really makes me want a cheap Sportster to beat the heck out of

bikes you dont expect can do alot . Couple of tricks not noticed = Bagged bikes wheelie well ballast weight out back , also blue bagger fairing is gutted ( light weight ) there not as heavy as stock , Ohlins shocks on one , major gearing change as well . Primary gears are swapped out .
Been to Oakland once to pick up a sweet ZX12 . Not the place for a Texan

bikes you dont expect can do alot . Couple of tricks not noticed = Bagged bikes wheelie well ballast weight out back , also blue bagger fairing is gutted ( light weight ) there not as heavy as stock , Ohlins shocks on one , major gearing change as well . Primary gears are swapped out .
Been to Oakland once to pick up a sweet ZX12 . Not the place for a Texan

Come on bro, if us Okies can do it you Texans can. :welcome:

Ill tell u the texan visiting Oakland one day .
Involves a Orange f250 , one small texan cowboy , a Remington 870 , 4 young men of the not so desirable type .

Back