Swingarm Ordered And In From Thompson Cycle!!

busalife2016

Registered
Hey pretty excited as the swingarm from Thompson cycles came in today swingarm looks really good welds look awesome only thing I'm kinda mad about is the street series 2 package I purchased said ek chain but I received a Bmor 530 150link chain! Haven't heard of Bmor before? Are they good chains? I wanted the EK chain before I even purchased I was assured EK chain was coming with it but received it reviews on the chain or any fees back would be greatly appreciated thanks

IMG_0351.JPG

I got a 6 inch Thompson arm on my Gen1 Busa. Got a great deal on it from a fellow forum member a few years back :beerchug:

Never heard of Bmor chains, but I'm not an expert. If they advertised the EK then tell them they owe you an EK unless there is a technical reason for the Bmor.

BMOR is Bikemaster, which is a real POS chain. Call them back and get your EK . . .

I'd demand an EK or they need to refund you enough $$$ from the purchase price so you can buy an EK chain. Anything else is unacceptable and I'd void the purchase and collect a refund

Hey pretty excited as the swingarm from Thompson cycles came in today swingarm looks really good welds look awesome only thing I'm kinda mad about is the street series 2 package I purchased said ek chain but I received a Bmor 530 150link chain! Haven't heard of Bmor before? Are they good chains? I wanted the EK chain before I even purchased I was assured EK chain was coming with it but received it reviews on the chain or any fees back would be greatly appreciated thanks

View attachment 1569557
I have two Thompson street series swing arms. 8 over on my Busa and a 10 over on my Gixer. Had both built a little different then the standard arm. I don't think there's anything better out there for the money. But if the ad said EK chain. That's what you should get. Mike is the owner. Pretty easy to get a hold of him. And he's easy to work with. I'd give him a call and get what you paid for...

Back