Tail Of The Dragon ... Pah ... Try The Jaws Of The Dragon.

Well, first- great video-
By 150+, I am guessing Kilometers not Miles.
Lots of stable curves some changes in elevation, I would liken that more to the Skyway than the Dragon.
Not much traffic, that is nice to see!

Nice run! Who was the dude who passed you and what was he riding? He was laying down a heck of a run.

So, the cop posts a video of himself doin a buck fifty on a public road?
Aside from seeing no curves as advertised...I love it!:D

These are curves - nice video though.

Willie, that is a great video. I still remember the first time that I met you at the CRoT- your antenna mod caught my attention because I was looking for a way to locate mine for better signal- that was a few years ago!

Yeah when I saw that 2010 I couldn't believe it had been 6 years! Is it just me or do we go faster once we're over the hill? :beerchug:

Nice run! Who was the dude who passed you and what was he riding? He was laying down a heck of a run.

The guy filming was my mate on a GSXR750 .. I was on my TL1000R at the front.

So, the cop posts a video of himself doin a buck fifty on a public road?
Aside from seeing no curves as advertised...I love it!:D

Yea .. It was late evening and the speed limits don't count then .... And I wasn't knocking the Dragon - would love to do it one day - But I like a proper mix n match with a good biking road... A ups and downs, fast straights and different radius bends.

Nor were we knocking your road brother. That looks like an awesome ride, would love to ride on that side of the pond some day!

Back