Ordered At Set Of Diablo Rosso Iii

BusaBus

Registered
So after 52XX miles on the original OEM tires and a bunch of near misses, i decided to replace them with the best tires.

I read a bunch of real tire guy reviews and decided to get the Diablo Rosso III. The reviews make this tire sound like an upgrade to the Q3's!

Ill post a review soon :-)

Factory tires on my Aprilia RSV4 work really good ~ I believe they are Pirelli Diablo Super Corsa SP's 200 / 55's . . .

attachment.php?attachmentid=316626&d=1473081928&thumb=1.jpg

Are they better than AMSOIL signature series and do they smell better than Q3s shredding on the track in a cool summer breeze? :bounce:

Heard a bunch of good things about AMSOIL products & can't find them anywhere ~ do you need to be an Amway sales person to buy their oils . . .

amsoil-logo.jpg

I've used Rosso 2's since they were just single compound Diablos on all my bikes. When these tyres on the Busa go, they will be replaced by Rosso's.

They are a perfect tyre for the UK. Stick like glue when its warm and give loads of confidence in the wet - Which lets face it, is very often over here.

One word to describe the Pirelli tires- DISAPPOINTED

They offer less responce to the stock batleax tires.

I swear I could not get them to handle.

It made my bike feel like it’s in slow motion when I tried to do a quick turn.

In slow turns it made it feel like I was dragging.

I went top speed a few times and felt unsafe like almost my bike wasn’t tracking were I wanted in speed straight.

I probably only put maybe 200 miles the most on them the whole season. Wasted money!!
If any one wants them for free come and pick them up in NJ.

I replaced them and got a set of the new Q3’s, wholly cow these tires really grip and instant response when leaning to turn. Top speed felt safe too!

One word to describe the Pirelli tires- DISAPPOINTED

They offer less responce to the stock batleax tires.

I swear I could not get them to handle.

It made my bike feel like it’s in slow motion when I tried to do a quick turn.

In slow turns it made it feel like I was dragging.

I went top speed a few times and felt unsafe like almost my bike wasn’t tracking were I wanted in speed straight.

I probably only put maybe 200 miles the most on them the whole season. Wasted money!!
If any one wants them for free come and pick them up in NJ.

I replaced them and got a set of the new Q3’s, wholly cow these tires really grip and instant response when leaning to turn. Top speed felt safe too!

Try Bridgestone RS10's , I love them and they are gum balls glued to the road !! I dont care less about how long they last , but this set has been fantastic for that too . Sticky to the edge , good to go hard !!

Back