Quick Shifter?

All that talk about shifting with no clutch has got you thinking,
i watched a video and it was pretty nice, just wondering if a will really benefit from it, i don't race. Then there is the cool factor.

id like to see someone buy their electric shifter and see how well it compares to the Pingel

Half the Reason of owning a Busa is the cool factor!

I have been looking at a lot of quick shivers and auto shifters. Personally I feel like I will be disappointed if I don't get a auto shift.

A quick search seems like people really like the performance and the quality. And they are cheep compared to some of the other systems. It's got me thinking now .

How does that compare to using a Dano's shifter and programming through the ECU Editor for about $400.00 less?
The ECU Editor Q/S is a little harsh and can certainly be improved on no doubt
It looks like it has some bitchin' features but I'd have to speak with someone who actually has used it before I bought off.

i paid more than that in ££££, but we always pay more than you folks
it comes with a LCD display adjuster , mounted under your seat, as i also have the Pro Evo star shift cog., my kill time is now set to 55 msec

i paid more than that in ££££, but we always pay more than you folks
it comes with a LCD display adjuster , mounted under your seat, as i also have the Pro Evo star shift cog., my kill time is now set to 55 msec

Their website has them for £340.42. That is for the one with the LCD display. I just pall parked it at $450 US. My math may be off.

I was told that i can add a dyno jet quick shifter by itself if a had my ecu flashed which i do and i won't need a PCV and ignition module for it to work.
ECU was flashed by frank @ powerhouse.

Back