Short extended swingarm pictuers

sjg34

Registered
I am considering extending my gen 2 but I don't want anything long. Does anyone have pictures they can post of a gen 2 extended about 4 inches or less with the stock tail section?
Thanks

I saw the pic of the swingarm on there and that stealth is top notch looking. But, unless they moved the license plate later in the thread. That isnt going to work. Hard throttle and the tire will peel that plate up under the fender. I did it so many times, even after making a much longer bracket, that I am now using a 6" farther back bracket for the plate and keep the plate parralel to the ground until my swing arm plate holder gets here.

I am in the market also for a 4 to 6 inch arm. I want to stay on te cheaper side with less bells and whisles. Just a longer arm to look cool and hook up a bit better.
I am new to this forum and busa life so im not sure what arms are safe and what are arent.
Thx..
Jeremy

I saw the pic of the swingarm on there and that stealth is top notch looking. But, unless they moved the license plate later in the thread. That isnt going to work. Hard throttle and the tire will peel that plate up under the fender. I did it so many times, even after making a much longer bracket, that I am now using a 6" farther back bracket for the plate and keep the plate parralel to the ground until my swing arm plate holder gets here.

FYI, we have been doing stealth Busa arms on both the Gen 1 and Gen 2 for over ten years, there are no issues with the plate or tail if you don't go over 4" extended. 6" is another story . . :laugh:

I think I am about 4 over give or take.

7CFEA281-88D0-42DB-A628-D68ED4B00723.jpeg

4CB7A952-6719-4A81-83B9-5DC758A65771.jpeg

3F024A56-9F6B-48FC-8E84-90C784CF4E2B.jpeg

I am in the market also for a 4 to 6 inch arm. I want to stay on te cheaper side with less bells and whisles. Just a longer arm to look cool and hook up a bit better.
I am new to this forum and busa life so im not sure what arms are safe and what are arent.
Thx..
Jeremy
You used to have an extended arm what did you do with it?? :poke:

Back