Somewhere In Mexico...

piratediverjefff

Registered
:laugh:...I had a chance to wind her out in 5th gear/had just shifted into 6th for a couple of seconds before I had to let off 'cause of an upcoming curve.GPS verified 184 mph,not bad for 240 lbs. just coming out of 5th gear.:laugh:

SpeedRun8-13-2014001_zpsf2f83c58.jpg

Not bad at all. :thumbsup:

What mods do you have as I doubt a stock bike would do that, and what did you see for RPM's in 6th? Room left to climb?

Is Mexico less of a chance to get caught?

Not bad at all. :thumbsup:

What mods do you have as I doubt a stock bike would do that, and what did you see for RPM's in 6th? Room left to climb?

Is Mexico less of a chance to get caught?

Still stock other than a Brocks Short Meg full exhaust and a Johnnycheese flashed ECU.Definitely had some left in it as I'd only been in 6th for a few seconds before having to let off...next time.:laugh:

OK I'm confused. Does the Gen II have a lock feature on the speedo needle? In the pic it shows you are in neutral and the RPMs at zero. How did they do that feature?

OK I'm confused. Does the Gen II have a lock feature on the speedo needle? In the pic it shows you are in neutral and the RPMs at zero. How did they do that feature?

No it does not..but a speedohealer v4 has a recall button for top speed

Nice. I wish all of you could have the great experience that I am having here in Germany. Over here, there's no need to go to Mexico. The Autobahn is the highway that everyone commutes on to and from work. It's easy to find an area that doesn't have any major towns around it where there aren't any speed limits and enjoy the entire speedometer. I'm going to really hate it when I have to move back to the US.

Back