Jardine RT-5 Dual Slip On Exhaust

TRALL

Registered
Hey Org. I am looking to add slip on exhaust for my 2011. The best super deal, I found on a brand new set is on E bay for $279 and $15 s/h. They had 5 sets available. There Titanium color and black tips.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger since I wanted slip ons for a better look and sound then my stock exhaust.

Anybody running the Jardine RT-5 and overall reviews.

Any White Busa's with Titanium Colored Jardine RT-5 please post a pic.

Thanks
Anthony (TRALL)

rt5.jpg

I like the look of them and was going to buy a pair for my 08 but the postage for here was to much good luck :thumbsup:

I had them on mine when I sold it. Fit and finish was good. They had a nice, deep, throaty sound but not overly loud.

20131011_153403.jpeg

Update- I just got the mid-pipes back from being ceramic coated black. I installed and took for a test ride the new slip on Jardine pipes and they look and sound great. Have a much slimmer profile then the stock pipes but don't they all. :laugh: They look better and sound awesome. A nice throaty rumble. I had M4 slip-ons on my past 09 Busa and similar throaty sound. Again not two loud to be annoying and look perfect on the bike.

The price is outstanding for Jardine pipes, and they have many available at the same price of 279.99 and 15 shipping.....

PIPES L.JPG

PIPES R.JPG

PIPES SIDE.JPG

PIPES REAR.JPG

By the way to have the mid-pipes ceramic coated black, my local guy charged $74 for the two pipes. I think if I were to do it again, I would of just hand sanded the mid-pipes and used temperature spray can black paint for under 5 bucks. They look great ceramic coated but not much different from heat spray can paint....Just in case someone else if thinking about doing theirs.........

They look good and a lot better than stock.

It looks like the angle changed quite a bit raising the rear of the pipe upwards.
Be careful if you load your bag with a lot of weight as they seem close to your pipes.

They look good and a lot better than stock. It looks like the angle changed quite a bit raising the rear of the pipe upwards.
Be careful if you load your bag with a lot of weight as they seem close to your pipes.

You have a keen eye and your right the angle is upward a lot from stock and my saddlebags are a lot closer. Ill def. have to watch with more weight added to the bags......

I am not capable of doing a real sound clip but here my best efforts..........rum rum rum, rumble rumble, rurrrrrrrr-rurrrrrrr- rurrrrrrr-rurrrr-rurrrrr-rurrrrr andtake off.:race:

Back