Race Supercharger on a streetbike......no problem

BIG CC RACING

Registered
A Supercharger that makes 30+psi of boost can still be used for the road with a bit of boost control

sc2photo.JPG

sc3photo.JPG

I guess you don't mean control boost by changing the pully ratio. So if you vent pressurized air, what about the noise?

Yes & I don't think the fairing side panel will fit too clever either :rofl:

Nothing an old air saw wont cure. Btw it's not an intercooler

The bike is chargecooled. Different to intercooled. Circulating water that cools the inlet air temp will in turn be cooled by a special short radiator pumping the fluid around.

Pretty Sweet I'd love to hear how she sounds 1 day. You should post up a vid or link when its all done :thumbsup:

If I were to put forced induction, this would be it. I love the super chargers.

How will you control fueling and boost on this bike? Impressive looking install, nice work. I hope we get to see some dyno #'s when this is completed.

Hey Sean (bigCC)

How much for a supercharger install fitted for a king. Complete service ride in, ride out. 250-280bhp.
And are they reliable for daily riding and weekends away?

Thanks
Jaime

Ps, you tuned my gsr600 moons ago when I just got into biking. I remember you having an altercation with a keyboard and ... Shall we say... The keyboard lost :D

Hey Sean (bigCC)

How much for a supercharger install fitted for a king. Complete service ride in, ride out. 250-280bhp.
And are they reliable for daily riding and weekends away?

Thanks
Jaime

Ps, you tuned my gsr600 moons ago when I just got into biking. I remember you having an altercation with a keyboard and ... Shall we say... The keyboard lost :D

Care to elaborate?

-D

Back