Eureka Springs, AR MnG May 30-June 1, 2014

I kept trying to work it out till the end, but didn't happened for me :banghead:

I hope everyone have a blast!:beerchug:

I am home, had a good time seeing new faces and old faces and seeing some pretty country on some fun roads.

I am home. I am glad the weather for the most part worked out good for us and we were able to get some good rides in. I'm glad to see her majesty Vabs there.... all hail Queen Vabs :bowdown::bowdown: we are not worthy :bowdown::bowdown:

It was nice to meet up with everyone that was able to make it. Hopefully everyone else makes it home safely.

made it home in one piece, completely worn out, and very happy :beerchug: it was great seeing old friends and making new ones...sorry some of you weren't able to make it, we had a blast!!!

hey Pecan Pouch, stop trying to get on her good side...all it's going to do is get you a pair of pink panties under your new name :rofl:

I made it home in great time. 9 hours with 2 quick stops for gas and bathroom breaks. Had a great time. Nice to meet you all. Looking forward to next year already.

made it home in one piece, completely worn out, and very happy :beerchug: it was great seeing old friends and making new ones...sorry some of you weren't able to make it, we had a blast!!!

hey Pecan Pouch, stop trying to get on her good side...all it's going to do is get you a pair of pink panties under your new name :rofl:

If I was trying to get on her good side I would have given her some jager...of course she would just fall and hurt her other wrist then blame it on me. Besides, I was unaware of her having a good side. The comment was in reference to one of the pictures that you took at the dam. :poke::rofl: If I get panties they need to be black ones not pink. I already have a pink "bike charm" hanging on the bike now. :thumbsup:

If I was trying to get on her good side I would have given her some jager...of course she would just fall and hurt her other wrist then blame it on me. Besides, I was unaware of her having a good side. The comment was in reference to one of the pictures that you took at the dam. :poke::rofl: If I get panties they need to be black ones not pink. I already have a pink "bike charm" hanging on the bike now. :thumbsup:

:watching:

Good folks, great time. Home safe too. Anglers took good care of us. Michele - thanks for sharing the Lightning Strikes and laughs.

Good folks, great time. Home safe too. Anglers took good care of us. Michele - thanks for sharing the Lightning Strikes and laughs.

It was great meeting you Bruce!! Glad you're home safe! See you next time! :)

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

HRHDi and I are home safe.

It was quite a trip and worth every mile! It was great seeing old friends and making new ones.

HRHDi and I are home safe.

It was quite a trip and worth every mile! It was great seeing old friends and making new ones.

So glad you two are home safe after your epic trip! Great seeing you guys!! :)

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

omslaw & Vabs are home! Whew!! Had a blast gang...let's do it again!! :thumbsup:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Katie and I are home. :banghead:

Can't wait to do it again. It was a blast. :thumbsup:

Glad you guys made it safely. It was great to see and catch up with you guys. Your right this one was a great one. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Back