Looking for Sponsors and Vendors at the Spring Hayabusa Bash

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
That's right! The Bash is growing and we are looking for people to participate in growing with it. We have access to a large area with the ability to set up tents, trailers, etc., and give businesses the opportunity to sell goods and services. Please contact me at hayabusabash@gmail.com to discuss.

Thanks,

John

Group photo 2.jpg

I am doing all I can to get Garwood Custom Cycles to show up, but I think it will be the Fall Bash they might show up to!

I am doing all I can to get Garwood Custom Cycles to show up, but I think it will be the Fall Bash they might show up to!
That would be outstanding! The more the merrier. Keep in mind, it's all about the ride which has become the slogan. Make sure they bring bikes that are up to the task :)

That's right! The Bash is growing and we are looking for people to participate in growing with it. We have access to a large area with the ability to set up tents, trailers, etc., and give businesses the opportunity to sell goods and services. Please contact me at hayabusabash@gmail.com to discuss.

Thanks,

John

So are you not having it at the Phillips any more?

It's still at the Phillips. Miss Reba and the Town of Robbinsville are allowing us to close down the street.

Back