Which is your favourite brand? (Astars, Dainese, etc..)?

hayanek

Registered
I usually go with Alpinestars, since you can find some amazing online blowout sales on their leather suits (one or 2 piece). Years ago I used to buy only Dainese, but not any more.. Lately I figured that I may give a shot to RS Taichi, since I am impressed with some online reviews of their products.. So, which is your favorite brand and.. why not..post photos of your most favorite gear :laugh:

I've always just been a fan of Alpinestars brand of gear. Great look & quality, guess I carried it over from my motocross days and haven't had a reason 2 look elsewhere. I've always liked the look of Dainese but not inclined 2 spend the $$$ for just riding around on the street.

no favorite...I like em all! Hi, my name is kromdom and I am a GEAR QUEER
P.S. Since this photo was taken, I think I have bought 4-5 more (a 4th Icon, a 2nd Scorpion, 2 no-name brown jackets, etc.) Guess you can say I like ICON

219259d1304610968-show-your-riding-jacket-riding-jackets.jpg

im an astar fan but I like dianese too. dianese is just too thick for my taste. the high end astar fits like its been tailored to u and really soft leather.

15 years ago I bought my first Dainese, it was a waterproof Cordura, an orange one and I really fell in love with that. 2 years after, I bought the Dainese Brave, one of the best jackets out there and afterwards a pair of leather pants, again Dainese. I was riding every day and I really enjoyed them. Then it was the turn of my first Dainese Goretex. The quality was just outstanding... 10 years ago I realized that Astars were much cheaper and not so bad, so I shifted there.. But, I missed dainese quality and 2 years ago I ordered a leather jacket.. I was soooooo dissapointed, it was like fake and to say the truth I thought that it was a mistake somewhere and that this was not a real Dainese.. of course I returned it. Very soon I realized that Dainese is not the one that used and that almost all their products went downhill.... Now it is time to go with RC taichi. their quality ( i saw a video online) reminded me of my first Dainese.Has anybody tried them on? at $600 are not cheap..

no favorite...I like em all! Hi, my name is kromdom and I am a GEAR QUEER
P.S. Since this photo was taken, I think I have bought 4-5 more (a 4th Icon, a 2nd Scorpion, 2 no-name brown jackets, etc.) Guess you can say I like ICON

219259d1304610968-show-your-riding-jacket-riding-jackets.jpg

...kromdom is my rich friend.:laugh:

Back