Bash attendance list

Dawn and I will arrive sometime on Thursday...

Steve and Pappy will be there on Monday I think. I will show up on Wednesday sometime.

Wayne and my Uncle will probably show up mid day on Monday, I'll be dragging in around dark on Monday. Let the fun and games begin. Not bringing the 14R to chew on Busa's this trip, but will have a little extra something something to keep things exciting.

See you soon!
Wayne and my Uncle will probably show up mid day on Monday, I'll be dragging in around dark on Monday. Let the fun and games begin. Not bringing the 14R to chew on Busa's this trip, but will have a little extra something something to keep things exciting.

Looking forward to getting to some of ya.Im local,bout a half hour or so away from deals gap.Weathers supposed to be good,they repaved the rough section by the lake last weekend.Unfortunately the THP as well as Blount county have been out in force lately..Biggest thing is be safe and have fun.Anyone should have the need for anything,let me know(repairs,tows,or need I say it bond)

Looking forward to getting to some of ya.Im local,bout a half hour or so away from deals gap.Weathers supposed to be good,they repaved the rough section by the lake last weekend.Unfortunately the THP as well as Blount county have been out in force lately..Biggest thing is be safe and have fun.Anyone should have the need for anything,let me know(repairs,tows,or need I say it bond)

You going bumpfire?

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Bumpfire - do I know you?

You going bumpfire?

via Samsung Galaxy SIII
Will be around the gap Sunday,be riding a purple and black 04.would really like to come around on sat. But got a daughter playing flight basketball.there is a lot going on in east tn. This weekend.been at wind rock ATv resort today for their spring jamboree,so many things to do so little time!

Bumpfire - do I know you?

Don't know,names Scott.Im over in Seymour,we definitely need to do some riding.I don't know of another soul around that rides a hayabusa.you going over on Sunday?maybe we can meet up and go over together.

I'm in Maryville - This Sunday I think I'll be up to my elbows in a buddies bike, but might get out int he evening.. I'm likely to be on a Black CBR.

Made it in Thursday afternoon to some fun times. MMM good drinks, chili and of course family.. Excited to be here again even if I brought my Beemer. hehehehe :whistle:

Well I was really hoping to make it down. But instead I had to come up north to Philly for personal reasons. But its all good. Yall have fun and be safe.

Back