Bash attendance list

All are invited :)

This is the last full weekend in April (25 - 27) and some show up days earlier, stay later...we stay in Robbinsville, NC, call up Ms. Reba at the Phillips Motel to book a room. It's fun and you'll meet some GREAT people, ride some AMAZING roads... :thumbsup:

I fixed that for ya....

Well when I get home I'll check my calendar and see what I have goin on that weekend. If I'm available I will definitely join in on the fun. It would be cool to put some faces to all these crazy names :laugh:

Well when I get home I'll check my calendar and see what I have goin on that weekend. If I'm available I will definitely join in on the fun. It would be cool to put some faces to all these crazy names :laugh:

You are more than welcome! Bring friends too...doesn't matter what they ride; we don't discriminate :thumbsup:

You are more than welcome! Bring friends too...doesn't matter what they ride; we don't discriminate :thumbsup:

That's not entirely true.. Remember the ZX14R story of Spring 2010? Poor Flicka.... :down:

So it looks like that's my weekend with my kids. I'll need to check with my ex wife and see if she will be willing to switch weekends for a short period of time. I'll let you know as soon as I can

Who has the last cabins at the lower end? I want to bring our RV and need a place to park...Travis and Gixerhp usually have the end cabins...

Fixed it for ya...

All are invited :)

This is the last full weekend in April (25 - 27) and some show up days earlier, stay later...we stay in Robbinsville, NC, call up Ms. Reba at the Phillips Motel to book a room. It's fun and you'll meet some good people, ride some awesome roads... :thumbsup:

Just reserved room 209 for Wednesday the 23rd to Sunday the 27th. :thumbsup:

If any one is going they should probably make reservations soon. There is a Bmw bike rally the same weekend and motel rooms will fill up quick as time gets closer.

Just reserved room 209 for Wednesday the 23rd to Sunday the 27th. :thumbsup:

If any one is going they should probably make reservations soon. There is a Bmw bike rally the same weekend and motel rooms will fill up quick as time gets closer.

:thumbsup:

I've got Omar on this :laugh:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

just talked to john...he has the 4 bedroom at the end...

Just booked 204 looking forward to being there. Lets have some fun!! woo hoo.. Apparently this is going to be an awesome weekend. Lots of events going on up there.

Just booked 204 looking forward to being there. Lets have some fun!! woo hoo.. Apparently this is going to be an awesome weekend. Lots of events going on up there.

I think I'd heard from someone that there's a BMW meet and greet going on the same weekend. :)

See you there!

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Who's in these and are you open to a bit of parking spot sharing! I'll split costs.

I think the middle cabin has the best chance for a fit.

Capture.jpg

I say if you show up first Charlie, you park where you want! :) Not sure who's in that one...I think GIXERHP has his usual on the end...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Back