Bash attendance list

Will let you know closer to the date. You are definitely welcome to spend the night here on the way through if you want to get a jump on it. If the weather looks good, I'm going to ride. If the weather is marginal, I'll put her on the trailer. If I trailer, I'll probably bring both bikes.

You could put one bike in the trailer, ride another down, and be able to put it in the trailer too if you wanted to take a break and ride in the truck.

I know everyone will miss me but this is the first spring bash that I will not be at since 2005. :angry:

I know everyone will miss me but this is the first spring bash that I will not be at since 2005. :angry:
I'll miss seeing you Travis. It has been a long time since we rode together. Was that when Doyle got his performance award from the Iowa HP?

I'll miss seeing you Travis. It has been a long time since we rode together. Was that when Doyle got his performance award from the Iowa HP?

I think it was, its been a few years! HAHAHA

95% sure I'll be there. I need to be home Sun morning, so I'll be leaving Sat around lunch time. Planning on coming in a little early to make up for it.

So I know this is a newbie question. And i am the newbie... When does this all go down? And is the new guy invited?

So I know this is a newbie question. And i am the newbie... When does this all go down? And is the new guy invited?

All are invited :)

This is the last full weekend in April (25 - 27) and some show up days earlier, stay later...we stay in Robbinsville, NC, call up Ms. Reba at the Phillips Motel to book a room. It's fun and you'll meet some good people, ride some good roads... :thumbsup:

Back