My Busa is Reborn...Some Assembly Required

Thats a beautiful paint scheme man, did you design that yourself or had a guy draw it up for you?

Looks Awesome!!!

Thanks man...The painter and I spent a lot of time going over photos of custom painted bikes, and finally decided on this pattern, we decided to incorporate the colors from my helmet to kind of top it all off...He pretty much laid it all out on the bike with tape and then went to town from there...

The painter deserves the credit on this one...Duane Chase did a A+ Job as far as Im concerned...plus he is one hell of a great guy... :bowdown:

Alright everyone, im reaching the point where its time for the first Hand waxing on the new paint job...

Im not too familiar with this process or with brands of wax that are good to use on bikes...I typically use Maguires Gold Class on all my cars...Are their products great for bikes too???

Almost makes me tear up a little bit reading this old post...man do I miss this bike....should have never sold her...as much as I love my gen 2 I still want this beauty back in the garage...

Yeah you should have kept it Salty. I've vowed to keep my 04 no matter what I buy. Sometimes there is a bond formed that should not be broken.
Almost makes me tear up a little bit reading this old post...man do I miss this bike....should have never sold her...as much as I love my gen 2 I still want this beauty back in the garage...

Yeah you should have kept it Salty. I've vowed to keep my 04 no matter what I buy. Sometimes there is a bond formed that should not be broken.

All I know is that if I ever come across it for sale or find her current owner Ill buy her back in a heartbeat...

Back