front stand built.

Kahunas

Registered
had some extra 3/4'' gas pipe from building my garage and thought i should build my front stand since im tired of paying my local stealership to change my tires so here it is welded with crappy flux wire needs sanded and painted but it works really well and is amazingly easy and strong as an
hayabusa but def not as fast. 20140109_180820[1].jpg20140109_180834[1].jpg20140109_180844[1].jpg

20140109_180820[1].jpg

20140109_180834[1].jpg

20140109_180844[1].jpg

You need more clearance for changing that front tire, but I just throw 2X4's under mine.

ya it is a little low but i will plan on taking the fender plastic off anyway just to clean and what not ...i will be taking here apart and i will be cleaning her meticulously. dont want her to be too dirty :laugh:

:laugh: ya it is ... thanks ive been wanting to build a front stand for awhile ... i was going to try for a triple tree stand but after looking and thinking of losing my life or and my bike it was safer to go this route lol . i had fun .

some of the best tools you can use are the ones you make yourself...purpose built and just the way you want.

The front fender doesn't have to come off. Mine is low too.

Just take the 4 easily accessed bolts out and loosen the back and it should pivot up enough to remove the wheel.

Hope u had a mask on when welding that... Nice work.

yep,what he said! :thumbsup:
The front fender doesn't have to come off. Mine is low too.

Just take the 4 easily accessed bolts out and loosen the back and it should pivot up enough to remove the wheel.

Hope u had a mask on when welding that... Nice work.

Back