This Dude Needs A Timeout

Oh Robert, your expertise with motorcycles may very well run deeper than your expertise with women? :)

time-out-chair.jpg

Reservation for one!

Not an expert :rofl:

I don't know tuf, I work about two of these a night and have been trained annually since '97 but WTH would I know compared to you ???

Sooo...Girlfriend drops charges, says he didn't do it...but the state wants to charge him anyway? Wouldn't that seem too much like revenge for losing the TM case?

Sooo...Girlfriend drops charges, says he didn't do it...but the state wants to charge him anyway? Wouldn't that seem too much like revenge for losing the TM case?

No, I doubt it. The Florida laws were changed a few years ago, so that the arrested domestic abuser can't intimidate the victim and get her to drop the charges. That is because in most cases the abuser and victim are married.
Zimmerman may well be just a little crazy after being the 'most hated man in America' by the news outlets for so long.
The reason he "got off" is because the State couldn't prove he did anything wrong.

The reason he "got off" is because the State couldn't prove he did anything wrong.

Not sure we can use the term Got Off. According to the female in the above ABC link, she said she felt the Police intimidated her into her statement. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't, but the only person who hasn't changed his story from the start of this, is Zimmerman.

Don't know a thing about Florida Law if this happened in Florida, but in SC officers are forced to make an arrest by law in Criminal Domestic Violence cases. We do all the leg work go to court and the victim doesn't show. You can attempt to speak for the victim in court but I've never seen a judge that didn't throw the case out. The constitution requires that the accused face the accuser.

None of us were there, it could be total BS or she may have been convinced to drop it. Who knows. That dude is a walking , talking target.

Don't know a thing about Florida Law if this happened in Florida, but in SC officers are forced to make an arrest by law in Criminal Domestic Violence cases. We do all the leg work go to court and the victim doesn't show. You can attempt to speak for the victim in court but I've never seen a judge that didn't throw the case out. The constitution requires that the accused face the accuser.

None of us were there, it could be total BS or she may have been convinced to drop it. Who knows. That dude is a walking , talking target.

Agreed. Somebody goes to the pokey that night so they will sober up/calm down before they go right back to fighting. George has some HUGE crosshairs on his back, and he really needs to make BETTER Choices with who he hangs out with. However, in the 911 tapes, there was one of the GF screaming/cussing, and he was on the other line, calmly talking to the 911 operator...

I think I saw something where he was stopped right after the trial ended in Texas for speeding.

Yep, it was Texas.

Not an expert :rofl:

I don't know tuf, I work about two of these a night and have been trained annually since '97 but WTH would I know compared to you ???

Hot damn man, I had no idea you were there! Congratulations on making a celebrity arrest! :shocked:

Apparently he read my thread seven months ago. I don't keep up, but haven't seen him in the news since.

As far as his second kill, maybe, after all he had a large group of people gunning for him. I doubt he'll let someone walk up and kill him. Would you ?

no. the state is the complaint along with the victim in all DV cases even if the victim wants to recant. women recant all the time and its not for their safety its for their quality of life and no where else to go so they chose the lesser of the two evils. well, the state is more concerned with ur safety then ur quality of life so they prosecute anyway.

u don't need the victim to get a conviction. its done all the time with homicide cases.

no revenge here. thats what their supposed to do. I'm sure its saved many women's lives as a result cause most go running back until their beat to chit or killed.

Back