bigcc svavenge pump kit

Quiksilver

Registered
Hello everyone. Just ordered the. Bigcc scavenge pump kit. I had smoke on start up and I believe the kit will fix it. I would like to post some pics. I have no clue how to put pics up from a phone. Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks for the help. Here the kit! Didn't come with the gaskets and oil drain doesn't fit i believe the oil drain fitting is for a gt30 or something similar and I have a t3t4. More pics when parts arrive.

IMAG0081_zps58c9762d.jpg

If you measure the bolt hole centres on the turbo drain I can see if we have something. I do the Gt25/30/35 type as you have or the longer Gt40/42 type which may do yours Im not sure.

make sure when you are ready to start it you pre lubricate the pump & the oil pipe so you dont run it dry. You should also check for crank deflection as some crank ends bend.

All best

I will measure and get let you know what I find. I had put oil in the gears and the hose when I installed. There's a threaded hole on the housing. Can I add oil there to prime? Also how could I check the crankshaft deflection? Would I need a certain gauge or would i be able to notice with visual inspection. thanks in advance.

If your motor has not previously been a high comp motor or had starter issues then it will be probably within tolerence. Once you have super tightened the allen screw into the crank end (using the stock washer & heavy duty thread lock) you could dial gauge it from that.

Many crank ends bend under poor starting. The fitment from the Allen head to the drive shaft of the driving gear is deliberately loose to allow for a small degree of crank deflection. Anything over 30 thou could be issue.

You wont need to pre prime to the turbo. If using a T3/4 you may ned to look at the minimum size oil inlet allowable.

Last thing make sure you get the one way valve correct by testing it with an airline.

We keep gaskets in stock if dealership can't get them asap. they can ship today. we use cometic only

If your motor has not previously been a high comp motor or had starter issues then it will be probably within tolerence. Once you have super tightened the allen screw into the crank end (using the stock washer & heavy duty thread lock) you could dial gauge it from that.

Many crank ends bend under poor starting. The fitment from the Allen head to the drive shaft of the driving gear is deliberately loose to allow for a small degree of crank deflection. Anything over 30 thou could be issue.

You wont need to pre prime to the turbo. If using a T3/4 you may ned to look at the minimum size oil inlet allowable.

Last thing make sure you get the one way valve correct by testing it with an airline.

No starting problems that I know of. Motor is stock minutes base spacer from what previous owner said.

I will see if I can find the minimum oil inlet size required and check the direction of check valve. thanks again.

Back